Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Preoccupied. And Occupied.

[Stella’s P.O.V]

To keep myself busy while Jack was gone, I decided to hang out with Rose.

She wanted to go to the mall, but… because I was banned, that wasn’t a good option. We decided to go to a little shopping center. We spent almost all day there. When it was close to lunchtime, I started to complain to her that I was hungry.

“Ok, ok. We can leave.” She put the clothes she was looking at, back on the rack. “What do you want to eat?” She asked as we walked out to her car.

“I dunno.”

She grumbled. “I should’ve known.” She drove around until I found somewhere I want to eat.

“Oooh! Wendy’s! I want Wendy’s!” I bounced in my seat when I saw it.

When we got to the drive-thru, I ordered nuggets, fries and a Frosty. Rose ordered some food, too and then we headed home.

While I was finishing my food, my phone vibrated with a text from Kara:

>Hey girl. You should come out to the party tonight.

I sighed when I read it. I really didn’t feel up to party. I just kinda wanted to chill, so I texted that back to her.

<I’m just gonna chill, K. Thank you, though.

>Ok. Well, have fun chillin. Text ya later.

>Have fun at the party!

*****

After a 3 hour nap, I woke up to Facebook stalk and find other ways to occupy my time. I was so incredibly bored.

I decided to take a shower. When I got out only a few minutes had passed. As I got dressed, I figured I could watch a movie. I went to my shelves, choosing Legally Blonde. That movie always made me laugh. After I slid it in the DVD player, I flopped down on my bed. But I couldn’t focus on the movie.

*I’m so pathetic. I miss Jack so bad.*

*****

I stirred to my phone buzzing and ringing against my nightstand. I propped myself up, realizing that I’d fallen asleep again. Reaching over to get my phone, I picked it up, looking at the caller ID.

It was Alex…

I pressed the answer button.

“Um…hello?”

“Hey…hello…Stella?”

“Yeah, what’s up, Alex?” The background noise was so loud that I could barely hear him.

“Hey.I can’t find my car.”

"What?" I rubbed my eyes. “Where are you?”

“I...Hell yeah, dude!” Alex laughed, obviously not paying attention to me. He was drunk. Duh.

“Alex…hello?”

“I’m at Adam Wallace’s.”

I sighed, standing up, pacing my room. “Um, ok. I’ll be there soon, ok?”