Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Liar, Liar.

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

As we traveled back home, I watched my phone, waiting for the moment I had a signal. As soon as I got a couple bars, I opened up my message menu, typing a text to Stella.

<Hey baby. On the way home. You better not be busy because you’re the first person I want to see.

I pressed Send, waiting for it to get to her.

I missed Stella all weekend. She was all I thought about. I even told Grandma about her. When I showed Grandma pictures of Stella, she thought she was gorgeous. I had to agree.

I looked out the window, anxiously waiting to get home.
[Stella’s P.O.V.]

I sat in my room, in my chair. It was silent. No TV, no music, no movement.

I tried to clear my mind. But there was still just Alex and Jack.

Alex was such a douchebag. I couldn’t stand him. But…why did I keep thinking about that kiss? I kept replaying it in my head.

Jack was mine. And he was…a-fucking-mazing. He was there for me when no one else was. He was there when I didn’t want anyone else. But would he be there forever?

My phone rang. It startled me so much that I jumped in my chair. I walked over to see the caller ID. It was Kara calling.

I picked up the phone, pressing the answer button.

“Ohmygosh, girl! Where have you been? I miss you so much!” Kara spoke excitedly and quickly.

I changed my voice to match her tone. “I miss you, too. I’ve just been home hanging out with Rose.”

“Well, you’ve been with her for a long time. Come hang out with us tonight. Alex is throwing Jack a welcome back party. Even though I know he just wants to get trashed.” She laughed. As she spoke, my phone beeped, letting me know that I’d gotten a text. “I know you miss Jack, so I know you’ll be there.”

My body shook nervously. “I do. I’ll definitely be there.”

*I couldn’t say I wouldn’t be. She would either flip or come to my house and pull me out.*

“Yayyyy! Ok. Dress cute. Jack will go crazy. See ya!”

I dropped my phone on the dresser, covering my hands with my face.

Remembering I’d gotten a text, I clicked on the new message icon.

It was from Jack.

After I read it, I felt like the most disgusting person on the planet.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so slow on the story. I know.
And I apologize.
But I've recently gotten obsessed with the hotness that is, Avenged Sevenfold. So, I've been writing it lately.
Maybe I'll post it on here soon.
Maybe...

:)