Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Damn Girl.

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

As Alex and I played for the crowd of people outside, I looked around at their faces. They seemed to be really into the music. I smirked at that thought. It was awesome to me to know that our music made people happy. I looked back down at my guitar before looking back up to scan the crowd.

I saw Stella walking with Kara. They were heading toward Zack and Rian. My eyes locked with Stella’s and I winked at her as I continued playing. She smiled back, holding onto her cup.

Stella was … lovely. I’d never met a girl like her. She was … so many things. I couldn’t even get my thoughts straight about her. She was just my happiness. I always wanted to be with her. I hated to be without her.

Her hips slowly swayed to the music and she looked up at Zack, laughing about something he said.

I looked down at my fingers again as we concluded the song.

“That’s all we’ve got for ya, guys.” Alex looked back at me as he spoke to the crowd. “Hope you liked it!”

I quickly strummed the guitar, smiling as I looked at the crowd. I swung the guitar behind my back, talking to some of the people that came to talk to us.

But I really wanted them to go away so I could spend some more time with Stel.

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

“You know what sounds awesome right now?” Zack asked as the boys finished playing. I looked up at him, waiting for his answer. “Pancakes!” He exclaimed.

I smiled at the face he made. I should have known he wanted food.

“That does sound good,” Rian chimed in.

“What sounds good?” I felt Jack’s arms wrap around my waist, his cheek against my head. My body relaxed into his and I wrapped my arms around him.

“IHOP. Yall wanna go?” Zack asked.

“I’m in.” Rian said.

“Me too.” Kara stood next to him.

Alex strolled over, looking smug as hell. “What are we in for?”

“IHOP,” Jack answered. “We’re going in a while, I think. Did you wanna go?”
Jack asked, his close voice murmured in my ear.

I shrugged, thinking about it.

*I didn’t really want to go, but I didn’t want to be weird.*

“Come on, Stellar. Come with us.” I looked up as Alex spoke to me. “It won’t be the same with you.” His brown eyes seemed to twinkle.

I looked down at the grass. *Just focus on the grass. Focus on the grass.*

“Yeah, Stel. He’s right. It wouldn’t be the same.” He nuzzled my neck with his nose. “And I won’t have a sexy girl to insanely flirt with,” he whispered in my ear.

I smiled at that, giggling as he slid his hand down to mine, intertwining our fingers.

I nodded. “Ok. Let’s go get some pancakes!”

“Sweeeeet!” Zack yelled out.

“I just have to get these FREELOADERS OUT OF MY HOUSE!” Alex yelled at the people that were still outside and in the house.

I rolled my eyes.

*He’s so obnoxious.*

[Alex’s P.O.V.]

Whenever I would look at Stella, she would always look away. But I would still catch her looking at me.

She was thinking about me. And that was a very good thing.

I was in her mind. Which meant I had a chance.

I smiled to myself when Jack agreed with me that she should come. But I tried not to let to bother me that Jack was all over her.

I wanted to be him so bad. She trusted him fully and same with him. Every time they were together, it was like they had a secret that no one else knew. It was so jealous of that.

“I’m gonna make sure these people get out of the house before I come. I’ll meet yall there though.” I said to the group.

“Alright, dude.” Rian said, starting to walk away with the group.

As they walked away, I ran my fingers through my messy dirty blonde hair.

*Damn, girl!*

I walked into the house, pissed that people we’re still here.

The longer people took to leave, the more time I wasted not seeing the girl I wanted.

Stella's Dress.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have a question.
...i made a sample of what Stella was wearing on Polyvore.
And I wanted to put the link in the story...

How do I do that?

ps.
readers,commenters,subscribers.
i will NEVER be able to thank you enough.
i know i say that a lot, but i wish i could explain how much yall mean to me.
yall encourage me to keep going even when i think i don't know where to go with this story.
and the constant comments i get make me fall in love with you.

will you marry me?
:)