Never Back Down

Andy

”Well guys it seems I have some news. I was just informed that tomorrow evening I’ll have some guests. It looks like Black Veil Brides will be in the studio with me…Wish me luck.”

I turned off the radio then and sat back in my seat slightly glaring at the radio.

“Hey Andy calm down we get shit like that a lot”

I looked over at Ashley Purdy, our bassist, and just gave him a slight glare.

“He was ranting about us and then we’re going to be on his show. I’m sorry but come on. He finds out AFTER ranting about us that we’re going to be on his radio show? Seriously?”

Ashley just shrugged his shoulders and went back to the movie he was watching. I sat there in thought for a few minutes before standing up and grabbing my jacket.

“Hey I’m gonna go find something to eat. I’ll be back soon”

“Sounds good”

I pulled on my jacket and left the hotel that we were staying in. I wasn’t in my outfit or makeup so I was hoping I would be okay to walk around this small town called, Ashwood, without being swarmed by fans or people just wondering why I look so weird.

I was walking down the street in thought when I literally ran into someone on the street. We both fell down to the ground. I stood up and dusted myself off before looking down at the person I ran into. He looked about my age and he was picked up some papers and a messenger bag.

I bent down to help him pick up his papers. We both stood up and I handed him what I had grabbed.

“Hey sorry I wasn’t looking where I was going”

He just looked up at me before taking the papers and shoving them all into his bag.

“I wasn’t either so I guess we’re even then”

I couldn’t help but smile at him.

I held out my hand, “I’m Andy by the way”

He stared at me with a quirked eyebrow before slowly reaching his hand out and shaking it.

He had light brown hair that was poking out from underneath his hat. His eyes were a beautiful green-hazel color behind his glasses. He looked in all senses, hot. He was really good looking and I could have looked at him all day long.

“What are you doing in Ashwood?”

I shook my head and looked at him, “Huh?”

“Ashwood is a small town. I haven’t seen you before. So what are you doing here?”

“Oh um I’m here just kind of passing through with some friends”

“Oh okay. Well there’s not much here but have fun”

With that he started to walk away from me. I watched him walk away, my eyes falling to his ass for a few minutes before I realized that I didn’t even get his name.

“Fuck”

I kept on going until I found some food that I took back to the hotel room with me. I walked into my room that I was sharing with Ashley to find all of the guys there. I just sat down on my bed and ate my food.

“Woah who crapped in your food?”

I just shot a glare over at Jinxx, one of our guitarist. He just looked at me confused before turning back to finish his conversation with Christian, our drummer.

“What’s wrong Andy?”

I looked over at Jake and sighed.

“I ran into this really hot guy in town and I didn’t even get his name”

The guys all looked at me before chuckling at me.

“Fuck off you guys”

I threw my pillow in their direction and managed to hit Jake, our lead guitarist, making him fall out of the chair he was sitting in. He fell on top of Christian who was sitting on the floor by the chair.

I started to laugh at them before putting my headphones in and listening to some music.

But I just couldn’t get that hot guy with those gorgeous eyes out of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAT UP PEOPLE'S!?!?!?!?!?!

can you tell i'm hyperish!?
no? well then...i don't know

SOOOOOOOOO new story that i'm starting with my friend!!!! she's writing for Snowden and I'm writing for Andy. though you would know that if you read her a/n newho!

hahaha it's funny since my name is Andi and I'm writing for Andy hahahahaha. well we're getting a kick out of it.

leave us some love! comment/subscribe! <3