Never Back Down

Andy

As soon as our interviewer had walked into the room I knew who he was. He was the guy I had run into on the street yesterday and judging by the looks the guys were all giving me they realized that was him. My eyes were probably wide opening and I had to shake my head to calm myself down in a way.

The interview started of good except for he cleared up to the guys that he was, in fact, the guy I found hot who I had run into yesterday.

They made sure to point that out to me once he had gone outside the booth to talk to his boss I believe. He was amazing and I couldn’t help but stare at his ass as he walked past me. Snowden was perfection and I didn’t care what he was saying about the band, because we’ve all heard it before if not worse.

I just wanted him but I knew nothing about him. Namely if he was gay or in a relationship already.

We were all huddled together talking when he came back in with his boss so we all shot apart from each other.

Once his boss left Snowden sat back down and the show continued.

“Alright we are back with Black Veil Brides! Now guys what’s up with the gothic clown makeup?”

Ashley laughed at that, “That’s a new one. I don’t think we’ve heard gothic clown before”

I smiled, “Nope that’s a new one. But I kind of like it”

Snowden quirked an eyebrow at us but we just smiled at him.

“The makeup is just what we wanted to do. I don’t know how to really explain it. We just started it one day and it’s stuck”

“Right then well we’re going to be taking some calls now”

Snowden pressed a button, “Hello you’re on the air with Black Veil Brides”

A female voice screamed out making all of us flinch and lean away.

“OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!”

“Well we love you too”

More screaming followed before the line went dead. We all looked over at Snowden who was rubbing his ear, “Okay that was loud thank you for that. Next caller!”

That went on for about 15 minutes before we took another break. This time Snowden put on some of our music for the fans to listen too.

As soon as the microphones turned off some lady who I believe is called Mary came into the booth.

“Snowden a Fred just called for you. I told him you were doing your show though”

Snowden’s eyes lit on fire and he rounded on Mary, “WHAT!? I thought I told you to not take calls from my ex’s!? I don’t need them calling here!”

“Calm down Snowden”

With that this Mary lady left and we all turned to a fuming Snowden. I was having a hard time keeping the smile off of my face at hearing the name of his ex. Fred was most definitely a male name which meant that Snowden was at least bi if not fully gay.

My lucky day

I saw Jake smirk at me out of the corner of my eye before leaning towards Snowden.

“Who’s Fred?”

Snowden rounded on Jake and glared at him, “None of you damn business”

Jinxx smiled, “Sounds like Fred’s a bit clingy”

Snowden just glared before turning back to his controls. He picked up his top hat and placed it on top of his head just before the On Air sign came back on.

“Okay so that was some Black Veil Brides music for you. We’re going to take some more callers now”

Snowden pressed another button and a male’s voice came on, “Hey guys love your music so much”

“Thanks man,” Jinxx answered for us.

“I have a question for Andy”

I leaned forward, “Go ahead”

“Are you really gay?”

I felt my cheeks heat up underneath my makeup, “Yes, yes I am”

“You seeing anyone right now then?”

I raised an eyebrow and looked at the guys. I honestly didn’t know what to say.

“Are you trying to ask our singer out?” Christian asked trying to hold back a laugh.

“I just might”

I saw Snowden make a gagging motion before fixing his hat on his head.

I felt Ashley elbow me before he grinned.

Oh shit this isn’t going to end well

“Sorry dude but Andy has his eyes on someone else at the moment”

I smacked Ashley upside the head making him laugh. Snowden just looked at us like we were all insane. Jinxx leaned forward, “Yeah he’s got his eyes on someone already. Someone shorter than OW!”

I had lunged across Ashley to reach Jinxx. By now the guys were laughing and Snowden was looking at us with a mixture of amusement and anger.

“Well since the guys are currently trying to tear the studio apart we’re gonna take another quick break to see if we can’t calm these guys down”

As soon as the microphones cut off I smacked every single one of them for embarrassing me like that and almost saying how I hadn’t been able to stop thinking about Snowden since I ran into him yesterday.

“What the hell is wrong with you guys!?”

We all looked over at Snowden to see him fuming slightly.

Fuck shit
♠ ♠ ♠
hey all sorry this update took so long!
i had a block on this part. i hope it's okay enough!
love to all the 14 subscribers!!!!
love you all comment and subscribe!!!!