Stories In Scars

Grease Lightning...

Ryan smiled. He came over, and kissed me.

“Anyways...” Spencer inturrupts.

“Yeah,” Pete adds, “Anyways...”

“So, for this tour,” Jon starts, “I was thinking 50’s diner.”

“Ooooh! I like that!” Brendon shouts.

“And, and we could look like Greasers! And dancers could be waiters and waitresses!” Spencers thought. Out loud he thought.

All of them start blurting out ideas at once.

Brendon sits down at the piano and starts playing Summer Nights, from Grease. He started singing, and I joined in. We finished the song together.

Ryan blurted out, “You two HAVE to sing that! That was awesome!”

“Fucking. Amazing,” Jon adds.

“It can be one of our cover songs!” Spencer joins in.

“Grey, how do you feel about your part of the show, being in-theme, if you will, with ours?” Brendon asks.

“Like me in 50’s garb too? I love it!” I tell him.

“Woohoo! It’s decided then!” Brendon shouts.

Clothing’s next. My goodness, these boys and their clothes. Brendon will be wearing a white shirt, a red “letter” cardigan, jeans, and black boots. Spencer decided on a shirt and tie. Jon will wear a leather jacket. Ryan will also wear a leather jacket, but with somethign on the back. He won’t tell us what that “something” will be though.

I’m going to wear a poodle skirt and a button down white shirt. After intermission, though, I’ll take it off. The shirt, that is.

Pete says, “God. You guys are fucking genious. Fucking amazing. I swear...”

“God, it’s almost three. I need to go home and sleeeep,” Jon yawns.

“Me too,” Brendon adds.

“And me three,” Spencer says.

“Night guys,” I call as they’re out the door.

“I’ll be right back,” Ryan says, as he heads to the bathroom.