Status: Sequel to Secrets Secrets are no Fun... so if you haven't read that please read it first!

Unless You Tell Them to Everyone

"I love you."

The first thing Draco did when he saw the man that had tormented him and his family for so long fall to the ground was turn to his left and pull Hermione in to a deep, long kiss. She pushed his cheat playfully when he began draining his air supply, and he laughed joyfully in to the kiss.

When they pulled apart, a gigantic, goofy grin graced his face, and Hermione realized that she had never seen him look like that- so carefree, and almost child-like. It brought her immense happiness, and she kissed him again, full force, until her head was spinning.

Draco felt a light tapping on his arm, and as he turned to the person he saw Hermione out of the corner of his eye run to see Harry and Ron.

He turned to the tapper, who turned out to be his mother, and smiled at her.

"It's over."

"I know."

"You can come home now."

"Back to the manor?" he asked, eager to be back in his own house again, without the presence of evil in it.

"Yes," his mother said happily.

"And Hermione can come and stay sometimes?"

"Of course!"

Draco hugged his mother and she sighed in to her sons chest, seeing as how he was almost a head taller then her. He peeked over her head to see Hermione beckoning him, which his mother took notice of and laughed at.

"Go on, go see her. I'll still be here when you're done."

Draco nodded and headed quickly over to where the golden trio was standing.

"Er, ah... Good job, Harry. I knew you could do it," Draco said somewhat awkwardly.

Harry, on the other hand, was not feeling awkward at all, and instead clapped Draco on the back, saying joyously, "Couldn't have done it without you, mate!" He then turned to the rest of the people in the great hall and yelled, "Couldn't have done it without any of you!"

The whole room burst in to applause, and at that moment a breathless Lavender Brown ran up to them. She muttered a quick hello to Harry, Hermione, and Draco before rounding on Ron, licking her lips, and practically attacking him-to which he looked quite surprised but happy nonetheless.

Harry, Hermione and Draco walked away to give the two their privacy, and had only gotten a foot away when they almost bumped in to Ginny.

"Ginny," Harry breathed.

"Harry," she said back quietly, smiling shyly. The two stepped closer to each other, and Hermione and Draco took that as their cue to leave.

They wandered outside, surveying the wreckage around them, but mostly just happy to be with each other. Draco took Hermione in his arms, and a feeling of overwhelming joy surged through them both, realizing that now the war was over, they could be in each others arms for as long as they wanted, whenever they wanted.

Draco turned Hermione so that she was facing him, and she pulled him in close so that their foreheads were touching.

"I love you," she said simply.

"I love you too," he said right back, coming in so that their lips were only centimeters apart. He leaned down and kissed her, not for very long of very hard, because he knew he would have the rest of their lives to do it again and again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I hope you liked it :) next chapter will be the last- the epilogue. Thank you all do much for reading and subscribing and commenting!
Which by the way, just a few more would be so lovely since I'm oh so close to ten stars ;)
Anyway, hope you enjoyed!