This Life of Mine .

2.

*Max has started a BBM chat

Max - Who's on Jordan duty?

Sid - *Raises hand* Why?

Marc - HEY. Some of us are trying to sleep at four in the morning.

Jord - I don't like that you guys think you need to watch me 24/7. It's Mel we should be watching. She's been unconscious for two weeks now.

Vero - Don't worry, we are plenty worried about her, but we also are scared of how this is affecting you Jordy. Don't you dare try and bullshit me either, we all know this is rough on you.

Avril - Anything exciting happening at the hospital?

Sid - They have the pizza today in the cafeteria <3 .

Geno - I come take your place Siddo, right?

Abby - Yeah Evgeni, your taking Sid's spot. I'll join you, it's not like I'm going to go back to sleep anyways...

Max - Have the doctors said anything yet?

Jord - Nada.

* Marc has created the event 'HURRY THE FUCK UP.'

* Sid has joined the event 'HURRY THE FUCK UP.'

*Vero has joined the event 'HURRY THE FUCK UP.'

*Geno has joined the event 'HURRY THE FUCK UP.'

* Max has joined the event 'HURRY THE FUCK UP.'

* Abby has joined the event 'HURRY THE FUCK UP.'

* Jord has joined the event 'HURRY THE FUCK UP.'

* Avril has joined the event 'HURRY THE FUCK UP.'

* Kris has joined the event 'HURRY THE FUCK UP.'

Kris - Staalsy, want me to grab your cell charger when I'm getting you and Mel some clothes?

Jord - Yeah Tanger, that'd be great. Sid's sharing his with me right now, and it's not the best situation.

Sid - Speaking of which, my battery is almost dead, it's my turn to plug in my phone.

Vero - Awe, sharing a phone charger... I can imagine you guys are sitting beside each other?

Jord - Uh, yeah...

Avril - I could totally see them going gay with each other!

Abby - I was just about to say that...

Marc - I always see Sid staring at Staal...

Max - It all makes sense now, no wonder Jordan wasn't traded a few seasons back...

Kris - And we all wanted to know how he became second-line center when he has about as much skill as a dying walrus...

Jord - Oh fuck you guys.

Sid - Guys, give us a sec, the doctor is coming over to talk to us.

Vero - I bet Mel's awake! I'm gonna start getting ready to leave now!

Avril - Wanna pick me up on the way? Kris is being a lazy fuck, plus, his mom is back in town, and I really don't want to stay here any longer then I have to..

Kris - Hey, I take offense to that !

Max - Suck it up Kristopher!

Marc - Whiny little bitch...

Vero - No making fun of the guy with the sexiest hair ever!

Avril - I'm his girlfriend, and I'm admitting that I want to chop off his locks in his sleep..

Kris - I am now making sure there is never a pair of scissors in our house, EVER.

Sid - Guys... How fast can you get here?

Vero - Just getting the elevator with Marc and Avril, why? Is she awake?!?

Kris - Hey, you guys are in the elevator? PUNKS! I told you to wait until I found a decent parking spot..

Geno - We be there in few minutes.

Max - Geno! What the fuck are you doing knocking on my door, go awaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Abby - Max, get dressed, and come on!

Jord - Mel isn't conscious... She lost the baby...
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but shit storm of drama in next chapter. No hating? :)
I will make up for the lost life.. And I really shouldn't have told you that yet!
But don't worry, I still have multiple tricks up my sleeve..
I won't update until I have some comments though guys!

Comment && Subscribe <3