This Life of Mine .

3.

*Vero has started a BBM chat

Vero - Shit... Jordan...

Max - Guys, I think you should all get down here...

Kris - This is the first time I've ever saw Avril cry... We'll be right there!

Marc - We are at the hospital, just registering, we'll be up there soon.. As long as Vero doesn't get thrown out. She is screaming at the people to let her in.

Sid - No... I hate not being able to control this...

Max - Geno, your silence is scaring me. Might as well talk now.

Geno - ...

Abby - This is just SHITTY.

Mel - I've never heard you swear Abby.

Vero - Wait, Mel? What's going on here... TALBOT, DID YOU TAKE MY FRIENDS PHONE, WHILE SHE IS IN A COMA, AND DECIDED TO BE FUNNY?

Jord - LMFAO.

Max - SUCKAS! WE GOT YOU FOOLS GOOD!

Sid - What..?

Mel - I've been awake for about an hour now.. Baby is still intact and alive my friends.

Avril - ...

Geno - .....

Vero - ARE YOU SHITTING ME? Do you think you guys are 'cool' because you did this little prank, and made me almost have a heart attack? I threatened the life of a poor woman's dog just so I could get up to see Mel faster... AND NOW YOU TELL ME NONE OF THIS SHIT HAPPENED, AND IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE?

Marc - I found it funny...

Jord - The important thing is that Mel and the baby are both fine.

Geno - Fuck you.

Max - NOTIFY SOMEONE BEFORE YOU TALK.

Vero - MERDE! I dislike all of you extremely. Now I'm not giving you guys any of my chocolate chip cookies I made the other day.

*Vero has ended the chat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short hiatus, I have been of lately. But news has surfaced (you will know what I am talking of in the next update) and I snapped, and had to update.

OH HEY. SIDENOTE. The first two installments of this trilogy have a 10/10 rating ! I KNOW EH? So comment, because if this story hits 10/10 i might do something crazy, like, a triple update? :)

ANOTHER SIDE NOTE. Tonight marks a double update!
Anyone who comments will get a shout out, and any questions asked in their comment will be answered in the next two a/n's!

Comment && Subscribe <3 SORRY GUYS