Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

Lunch Date Pre-View

Let’s just say the barbeque went amazing! My parents are talking to each other and my dad broke up with his whorish girlfriend. I know I’m judging before I got to know her but she seemed like a whore. My dad gave us a ride back to our house after we ate and I got out of the car with my mom. We waved goodbye and I looked over at my mom.

“So what did you and Dad talk about?” I asked.

“Why I left,” she said, “but tomorrow your dad is taking us out to lunch.”

“Really?” I asked smiling.

“Yes,” she smiled at me.

“I think this is time to celebrate,” I said smiling as we walked into the house to find Uncle Tom chilling on the couch.

“How was the party?” he asked.

“Amazing,” I said sitting next to my uncle, “Dad broke up with his girlfriend and Mom and Dad are talking now.”

“Wait Matt broke up with Val,” Uncle Tom said looking at Mom.

“Yeah,” Mom replied with a smile on her face, “He did. She flipped when she found out that Tegan was Matt’s.”

“So everyone knows,” Uncle Tom said.

“Everyone knew the moment they saw Tegan,” Mom said, “They were just waiting for me to confirm it.”

“Well this causes us to celebrate!” Uncle Tom jumped up from the couch, “Tegan go pick out your mom’s favorite movie and I’ll go make the sundaes.”

My mom and I laughed at my uncle and I went over to the box that had movies written all over it. I pulled out Chicago and popped in the DVD.

“Push play Tegan,” Uncle Tom yelled answering my unasked question, “I’ll be in there in a minute.”

“Okay,” I yelled back and pushed play.

My mom sat on the couch while I sat against the couch. The movie had just started when Uncle Tom came into living room with three sundaes for us. We spent the night watching the musical and talking. Once the movie was over, I headed into my room and looked at the picture of my mom and dad when they were fifteen.

“Now all we need is to be a family,” I smiled to myself before I changed into pjs and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up to my mom cooking some eggs. I walked out of my room to see Uncle Tom and Mom talking.

“Wow you’re up before ten that’s a first,” my mom chuckled.

“Shut up,” I grumbled sitting down next to Uncle Tom.

“Here,” my mom chuckled handing me a plate of scrambled eggs, “Ketchup is in the fridge.”

People think I’m weird but ketchup with eggs is amazing. People should really try it. I was eating while Mom and Uncle Tom continued to talk.

“So am I going to finish unloading the POD today?” he asked.

“If you want to Tom,” Mom replied, “I really don’t care.”

Then the toast popped out of the toaster. She buttered it and handed it to my uncle.

“I mean you unload half of it yesterday and put together my kitchen,” she said, “If you want Tegan and I can finish it and you can head home.”

“I took three weeks off of work Andrea,” Uncle Tom said, “I can unload the rest of the POD and put the boxes in the rooms that they belong to and then we can unpack together okay?”

“Deal,” Mom replied and smiled at me, “As for you young lady. You go get dressed and you get to help Uncle Tom unload the boxes.”

“But Mom!” I whined.

“Go get dressed,” she chuckled.

I was grumbling and my mom continued to laugh.

“When you have kids you can make them do the things you don’t want to do too,” she yelled as I walked into my room.

I changed quickly and walked outside to help my uncle unload the POD. After a couple of hours of unloading boxes, my dad pulled in front of the house. I was walking out of the POD when I saw him get out of his car.

“Where’s your mom?” Matt asked smiling at the four small boxes I was carrying.

“Inside doing god knows what,” I said smiling.

“Need help?” he asked.

“Ask him,” I said moving my head toward Uncle Tom.

“Hey Tom need any help?” Dad asked.

“Sure take these,” Uncle Tom said putting boxes in his hands.

We walked inside the house and put the boxes in the living room and I rolled my eyes to see my mom watching TV.

“So you make your daughter and brother unload your POD while you lounge on the couch,” my dad said as I smirked.

“She didn’t even load anything either,” I said.

“That’s because I have you,” Mom replied smiling, “Go get changed your shirt is covered in dirt.”

“It wouldn’t be if I wasn’t unloading the POD,” I said and ducked as she tried to slap me upside my head.

“You’re such your father’s child!” she yelled as I ran into my room.
I changed quickly and walked back out to the living to see my parents and Uncle Tom talking.

“Okay I’m ready,” I said.

“Let’s go then,” Dad said.

I knew today was going to be interesting when I caught Matt and my mom smiling at each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tegan's Outfits:
PJs: http://www.polyvore.com/sleep_tight/set?id=32501009
Moving: http://www.polyvore.com/moving_in/set?id=32501586
Lunch Date: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32503711

Andrea's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/lunch_date/set?id=32501399