Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

Uncle Johnny

When I got home from Jimmy’s, Val’s stuff was gone but her car was still in the driveway. I groaned and braced myself for the worst. I remember that last time we broke up I came home to find everything that was breakable was broken. I walked into the house cautiously and saw Val sitting on the couch.

“I thought I said I wanted you out before I got home,” I said.

“My shits gone asshole,” Val snapped, “I’m just telling you and warning you she will leave your ass.”

“When you feed her some shit again?” I asked folding my arms over my chest.

“I’ll see you later Mattie,” she said through a fake smile, “Hope you’re baby mama proves me right.”

“Just get the hell out,” I said as she opened the front door, “And Val. . .”

She stopped and turned to look at me.

“Tell David Stephens I say hi,” I replied telling her I knew who she was cheating on me with.

She then slammed my door shut and I went upstairs to crash. The next morning I woke up around ten-thirty and decided to get ready. I threw on a grey t-shirt, jeans, my black Vans, and then grabbed a black bandana and black Hurley hat. I was walking downstairs to have my doorbell ring. I went to answer it to find all the guys smiling at me.

“So you’re taking your girls out to lunch?” Brian asked as we walked into my kitchen.

“Yeah,” I smiled I liked the sound of that, My Girls.

“Where you taking them?” Jimmy asked.

“Johnny’s,” I said.

“Yeah because that’s going to go over well with Andrea,” Johnny scoffed.

“Let’s take the sixteen year old to a bar for lunch,” Zacky added.

“Where should I take them then?” I asked.

“Why not Brewbakers,” Zacky said, “You and Drea can make some beer while Tegan and make some soda.”

I thought about it and smiled.

“Okay,” I said, “Well go there.”

“You know we’re going to be here to help you parent right,” Jimmy said.

“I know,” I said grinning, “I’m just excited now.”

“Why?” Brian asked.

“I’ve always wanted kids Brian,” I said, “and I have one with the girl I love.”

“I thought she wasn’t the love of your life,” Brian smirked.

“Shut up asshole,” I said rolling my eyes.

The guys and I talked for a little until I saw it was around noon.

“It’s time to get the hell out of my house,” I said, “I need to go pick up my girls.”

“Good luck man,” they all said as I was locking up my house.

“Thanks guys,” I said.

I got into my Hummer and drove down the street to Andrea’s house. I parked in front of the house and saw my baby girl and her uncle unloading a POD. I was getting out of the car when Tegan walked out of the POD with a few small boxes in her hands.

“Where’s your mom?” I asked smiling at her.

“Inside doing god knows what,” she said smiling.

“Need help?” I asked wanting to show Tegan I did care about her and her mother.

“Ask him,” she said moving her head toward Tom.

I walked into the POD to see Tom moving boxes around.

“Hey Tom need any help?” I asked.

“Sure take these,” Tom said putting four boxes into my hands.

We walked inside the house and put the boxes in the living room I grinned when I saw Andrea sitting on the couch.

“So you make your daughter and brother unload your POD while you lounge on the couch,” I said taking off my aviators.

“She didn’t even load anything either,” Tegan said squealing on her mother.

“That’s because I have you,” Andrea replied smiling, “Go get changed your shirt is covered in dirt.”

“It wouldn’t be if I wasn’t unloading the POD,” Tegan said and ducked as Andrea tried to slap her upside her head.

“You’re such your father’s child!” she yelled and I chuckled.

“She like me?” I asked sitting down next to her.

“Way too much,” she chuckled, “She has your temper and patience.”

“Which means she snaps easily and doesn’t like to wait,” Tom said chuckling.

“How you doing man?” I asked standing up and giving him a man hug.

“I’m doing alright Shadows,” he said.

“Good,” I smiled, “You married yet?”

“Yes,” Andrea answered, “To a Keria. I have a niece on the way too!”

“We’ve been married for five years,” Tom smiled pulling out a picture of his wife.

“She’s beautiful man,” I said looking at her.

“I know,” Tom said smiling.

I was about to ask something when Tegan came out of her room in a new outfit. She was wearing shorts, a black tank, and black sandals.

“Okay I’m ready,” she said.

“Let’s go then,” I said standing up and handing Tom’s picture back.

I smiled at Andrea and she smiled back. She grabbed her bag, fedora, and sunglasses and we headed out towards my Hummer.

“So where are we headed?” Andrea asked as we got into the car.

“Well I wanted to take you to Johnny’s,” I said, “but. . .”

“Johnny’s is fine,” Andrea smiled, “I haven’t been there in years.”

“Even with Tegan,” I said shocked.

“Dad I’m sixteen almost seventeen not five,” Tegan chuckled as I looked in the rearview mirror to see her grinning.

“Johnny’s it is then,” I smiled as I headed to my favorite bar.

We were listening to the radio while driving when Andrea asked me a question.

“Do you still have Bella?” she asked.

“I’m surprised you still remember her,” I smiled at Andrea, “And yeah I still have her.”

“Who’s Bella?” Tegan asked.

“My yellow lab,” I said and smiled when I saw her eyes light up.

“See now I don’t need to buy you a dog,” Andrea chuckled looking at Tegan, “Your dad has one.”

I just chuckled as I parked the car in Johnny’s parking. All three of us got out and I slipped in between Andrea and Tegan.

“Hey Matt,” Johnny said when he saw me and then his mouth dropped when he saw Andrea, “My, my, my, Andrea you’ve grown up to be a beautiful woman and this is Tegan. My you look just like your father.”

“You knew about them?” I asked shocked.

“My father sent pictures,” Andrea smiled, “Can’t keep Uncle Johnny out of the loop now Matt.”

“Well let’s get you a booth then,” Johnny said as he smiled at the three of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!
I also added characters on the Chracter page to look at.

Matt's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32509443