Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

Date?

It’s been three weeks and a day before my birthday. Things with Dad and Mom have been going great. Dad was over almost every other day and when he wasn’t at our house we were at his house or one of the guys’ houses. Even the band was going good. We decided on a band name too. Well it was more like everyone couldn’t think of a cool name so they put me in charge since I was the “artistic” one of the group. So I got on a band name creator and let them do the rest. We all agreed on the name Religion Of Scar.

“Hey Tegan,” Mel smiled when I walked into Jimmy’s garage.

“Hey Mel,” I said, “Where is everyone?”

“They’re on their way,” Mel said as I put my guitar case and amp down.

“Where’s your crazy uncle that I love so much?” I asked.

“They’re all downstairs in his studio,” Mel said, “Your Mom’s down there too.”

“Huh,” I said, “That’s weird.”

“Maybe she’s watching your dad sing,” Mel said as I put my guitar in my amp and started messing around.

“Maybe,” I said.

“Yo kiddos we’re here!” Kyle said walking into the garage.

“Kyle!” I exclaimed as I hugged him.

“Hey sweet thang,” he smiled.

“Where are the other two?” I asked.

“Loser here left us to unpack the car,” Drew said.

“Kyle!” I exclaimed.

“What sorry I wanted to see my best friend,” Kyle said and I just giggled.

“Can we get to practicing so I can’t throw up?” Drew asked as Stella and Mel were rolling their eyes.

“Let’s go,” I said making sure my guitar worked.

“We’re playing the songs for our upcoming gig right?” Drew asked.

“Yeah,” I said.

We went over the five songs we going to sing and then we went inside Jimmy’s house. We were heading inside when Kyle grabbed my hand.

“Can I talk to you for a second?” he asked.

“Yeah sure,” I said turning around.

Kyle waited until Mel, Stella, and Drew headed inside. I looked over at Kyle to see he was nervous.

“Why so nervous Ky?” I asked walking up to him, “You’re worrying me.”

Kyle smiled a little and walked a little closer to me.

“I have to ask you something,” he said.

“Then ask me silly,” I giggled.

“Well I was wondering if you wanted to. . .” Kyle started.

“Yo Tegan your dad wants you,” Mel said standing in the doorway.

“Tell him I’ll be down in a minute,” I said and turned back to Kyle, “You were wondering if I wanted to. . .”

“Go on a date with me,” Kyle said quickly.

“Sure,” I giggled, “I would love to Kyle.”

Kyle blushed and I kissed his cheek. I was about to go inside when he grabbed my arm and spun me around before I could say anything his lips were on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck while one arm made it around my waist and the other was holding my cheek.

“Tegan I needed. . .What are you doing to my daughter!?” my dad yelled and Kyle and I broke apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!

Tegan's Outfit