Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

You Broke My Car

The morning after my combined birthday party with my father was one that was very eventful you could say. I woke up early and hopped in the shower and let my hair air dry. I threw on some capris and a Batman shirt. I was walking into the kitchen to see my mother watching the video of five grown tattooed men dancing to Big Time Rush.

“How did you get them to do that?” my mom asked laughing.

“He wanted a creative way to ask you out and I came up with it,” I said, “What did you want me to do come up with some lame poem?”

“You know your mother way too much,” my mom chuckled and I smiled and poured myself a cup of coffee.

“Can we post this on YouTube or will we get into huge trouble?” I asked.

“Can you make a video and then we’ll ask their manager?” my mother asked me with a twinkle in her eyes.

“You’re so going to get us in trouble Mother,” I said laughing, “Get the camera up on the computer.”

My mother and I then spent the rest of the day making this amazing video with my father and his band dancing and us commenting on it before and after.

“Geez Mom it’s like five in the afternoon,” I said looking at the clock in the kitchen.

“Sounds like a day for Chinese food,” my mom said standing up.

“We take my car?” I asked.

“Sure,” my mother chuckled as I rushed to get my car keys and we headed to a local Chinese restaurant.

As we pulled into the parking lot, we saw Val walk in with some guy.

“Maybe we should go somewhere else Mom,” I said when we saw her.

“Nonsense,” my mom said getting out of the car.

“Usually I’m up for confrontation but I don’t think this is a good idea Mom,” I said.

“Don’t worry,” my mom smiled at me, “I’ll be on my best behavior promise.”

“Okay,” I said getting out of the car and following my mom.

We walked inside and I could feel Val’s glare on me and my mom when we were seated.

“So are you excited to start school in a few weeks?” my mom asked.

“Kinda,” I said as a bad feeling started in my stomach.

“That’s good sweetheart,” she smiled.

“Mom you know that bad feeling I get in my stomach when something bad is about to happen?” I asked.

“Yeah,” my mom said looking at me weirdly.

“I have that feeling like right now,” I said.

My mom stood up and we turned around to see Val destroy my car in the parking lot. I rushed out of the restaurant to see her slam a baseball bat into the driver side of the car.

“What the fuck are you doing!?” I exclaimed grabbing the bat out of her hands, “Are you fucking crazy!? That was my car!”

“Oops my bad,” she said shrugging her shoulders.

My hand clenched in a fist and I brought my arm back and I was about to launch it forward but a tattoo covered arm stopped me and I looked up to see my dad livid. He just stood there with his aviators on and he literally scared the shit out of me to be honest. I made a mental note to not piss of my father because I never wanted to mess with the pissed off Matt Sanders ever.

“What the hell are you doing Val?” my dad barked.

“Giving what you deserve Matt,” Val spat back as my mom ran up to us and wrapped me in a hug, “You think that whore left you. That girl had your child and then kept it from you for sixteen years. She had the baby right under your nose and left town when she was two. Did you know she was engaged before she came back here? Have you even caught up and asked her any of that? She’s been MIA for fifteen years and I’ve been here for all of those years. You’re making a huge mistake Matthew Charles Sanders! A big mistake.”

Val then left and my dad looked at my mom and he took the aviators off.

“You were engaged,” he said shocked.

“Yeah,” my mom said running a hand through her hair.

“To who?” my dad asked and then my cell phone rang and saw it was the man who my mom was going to marry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tegan's Outfit
Andrea's Outfit

I left you with a cliffhanger! *gasp*
Who was Andrea engaged to???
Comment and maybe I'll update tomorrow if I get a chance.
I love you all who continuously comment it makes me feel mucho loved!
Goodnight dearies! I'm getting to bed now!

Britt AKA Avenged_Forever1294 :)