Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

Engaged?

Andrea was engaged before this. I was standing there in the parking lot of Chinese restaurant looking at the girl I loved hearing that she was engaged before she came back. When I was able to form a complete sentence, I said it without really thinking about it.

“You were engaged,” I said taking my aviators off.

“Yeah,” she sighed and I watched her run her hands through her hands.

“To who?” I asked as Tegan’s cell phone went off.

“Let’s talk about this somewhere private,” Andrea sighed and I knew she was upset.

“Um. . .Yeah this is a bad time,” Tegan said, “Just stay there.”

“Care to explain child?” I asked as she looked at her mom.

“Um. . .Can you drop me off at home?” she asked, “And you and Mom can talk at your house.”

“I think that would be best,” Andrea said looking at me.

“Okay,” I said, “And I’ll call the insurance company tomorrow.”

“Good,” Tegan said looking nervous, “Let’s get going.”

“What’s going on Tegan?” I asked crossing my arms.

“Yeah Tegan,” Andrea said, “You’re all nervous what’s got you so nervous.”

“Can we go home please?” Tegan pleaded and I sighed.

“Let’s go,” I said as we got in the Hummer.

We drove to Andrea’s house to see about five grown men sitting on the front porch. When I parked the car Andrea let out Tegan.

“Bye have fun,” she said and rushed over to the guys and I saw as they waved toward the car towards Andrea.

Her eyes got wide when she recognized them.

“Who’s out there?” I asked as I drove off to my house.

“Some kids from Jackass,” she said looking at me.

“Met them in high school?” I asked trying not to sound jealous.

“Yeah,” she said and she started playing with her hands which meant she was nervous.

I took a deep breath as I pulled into my driveway and looked over at her.

“I know I shouldn’t be mad at you because we had lives before this but I love you so much that I can’t picture another guy holding your hand, kissing you, touching you,” I said looking over at her.

“I know,” she said, “Let’s go inside so I can tell you the real story.”

I nodded my head and she followed me inside the house. I went straight to the living room and she followed me. I sat down and she sat next to me and looked down at her hands.

“Do you want me to just tell you?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said.

“I was engaged to Bam,” she said quietly and then looked at her hands again.

I looked at her and then tried to picture her and Bam together. I started smiling and then started laughing.

“He made you smile and laugh a lot didn’t he?” I asked as she looked up at me.

“Yeah,” she smiled, “He helped me raise Tegan. Well all of the guys from Jackass did really.”

“Is that why Tegan was so jumpy?” I asked, “She didn’t want me to get upset that they were here?”

“Probably Matt,” Andrea said, “She wants us to get along so badly.”

“I know baby,” I said pulling her closer to me, “Remember if we were in high school we would’ve been getting back together for like the third time already?”

“Yeah,” she giggled, “You were very protective babe.”

I chuckled and we ended up talking and reminiscing about our three years of high school together. We lost track of time until Andrea heard my stomach growled.

“Someone’s hungry,” she chuckled.

“I am hungry,” I said.

“Let me cook for you then,” Andrea stood up from the couch and I whined.

“I’m cold now,” I whined.

“I’ll cook you’re favorite,” she said and kissed my lips.

“I think dinner can wait,” I said and kissed her again
♠ ♠ ♠
Did I make you wait long enough?
Sorry this chapter kind of sucked I really didn't know how to explain it. I might go into more depth the next chapter. Let me know what you think.

Comment and Subscribe!!!
I love you all!
Britt AKA Avenged_Forever1294