Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

Jackass

The minute Mom and Dad pulled out of the driveway I rushed up to Bam, Johnny, Ryan, Steve-O, and Wee-Man.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked hugging them all.

“Coming for a surprised visit,” Steve said grinning, “Now how is the wee one?”

“How are you doing Wee-Man?” I asked smirking and Wee Man rolled his eyes.

“You’re a real comedian,” he replied and we all laughed as I unlocked the door.

“I learned from the best,” I smiled.

“Now why did we come at a bad time?” Bam asked as we all sat down on the couch.

“Dad just found out from his ex-girlfriend fiancé that Mom was engaged,” I said, “And I don’t if she told Dad if it was you or not.”

“She probably did,” Bam said.

Now you all are probably wondering why five men from Jackass are in my living room so I better give some background information. When my mom moved to Pennsylvania her senior year of high school, she made friends with Bam, Johnny, and Ryan the first day she walked into her high school. Bam and my mom became best friends pretty fast and soon they became boyfriend and girlfriend. Bam and the guys helped raise me and I consider all of them fathers or older brothers. My mom and Bam got engaged when I was fourteen and a freshman in high school. My mom and Bam were both excited when they first got engaged but as the year went on my mom started feeling guilty and started thinking about my dad and soon they broke off the engagement because of that and Bam knew my mom wasn’t completely happy. They still are the best of friends and nothing became awkward between them and I was excited for that.

“Yo short stuff I’m starving,” I heard Ryan yell from the kitchen, “Get your butt in here and make me a sandwich.”

“Make it yourself Ryan,” I said, “I’m not your maid.”

“Why don’t you go make us some food Tegan,” Bam said, “I’ll even help if you want.”

“Deal,” I said, “Ryan get your ass out of the kitchen and into the living room.”

“Yes!” Ryan exclaimed and ran into the living room.

“Grizzly Adams,” I mumbled walking out of the living shaking my head.

Bam walked out and followed me into the kitchen and smiled at me as I was getting some pasta out of the fridge.

“So I take it things are going great with your dad,” he said as I was getting a pot of water ready.

“They are Bam,” I said smiling, “I was so nervous that he wasn’t going to like me and hate me because of my mom’s choices but it’s the complete opposite. He even freaked out when a guy asked me out a date.”

“A guy asked you out on a date!?” Bam exclaimed and I started laughing.

“Calm down Bam,” I giggled, “He asked my parents first.”

“Okay do I get to meet this boy?” Bam asked.

“Duh,” I said rolling eyes.

Bam and I made dinner and we were eating some ice cream when I saw it was nine o’clock and my mom wasn’t home yet. I was starting to get worried so I called my dad’s house.

“Hello,” my mom said.

“Is everything okay?” I asked, “You’ve been over Dad’s for like four hours.”

“Everything is fine baby,” my mom said giggling.

“I don’t want to know what you two are doing,” I said, “Just tell Dad to use protection!”

“Remind me to ground you,” my dad yelled in the background and I just giggled.

“Bye you two,” I said.

“We’re having sex Tegan!” my dad yelled and I hung up the phone.

“Scarred?” Johnny asked smiling.

“You have no idea,” I said as I shook the feeling.

“Why don’t we watch a movie?” Steve said.

“Why don’t we watch you guys make idiots of yourselves!” I exclaimed, “I have Jackass: The Movie and Jackass Number Two.”

“Okay short stack,” Wee-Man said and I rolled my eyes.

“Coming from the midget,” I smirked.

“You’re lucky I don’t kick you or press racial charges,” Wee-Man grinned.

“You so wouldn’t be able to press charges on me,” I grinned and laughed.

I then popped in the DVD and sat in between Bam and Steve. About halfway through the second movie I must have fallen asleep because all I remember is Bam commenting on a prank they played on Preston and soon it was all black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is kinda short.

Let me know what you think about this!!!
Comment and Subscribe please!!

Love you all,
Britt AKA Avenged_Forever1294