Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

Andrea's Back

I was cooking dinner for me and Val when my doorbell rang. I walked over to answer it to find Brian standing there looking whiter than ghost. I moved out of the way and Brian walked in and I followed him to the couch.

“Brian you look like you saw a ghost,” I said, “What’s got you so spooked.”

“Matt I saw a girl version of you today at the groceries,” he said looking up at me.

“What are you talking about Brian?” I asked thinking he was crazy.

“I think you have a daughter Matt,” Brian said, “I know you think I’m crazy but I swear you do. She looked exactly like you. She has your eyes and when she smiled she had your dimples. You should have seen her Matt.”

I was about to say something when there was another knock on my door.

“One sec Bri,” I said and went to go answer it.

“Get your swimsuit on now,” Jimmy said, “I think I saw Andrea at the beach. Is Brian here?”

“What are you talking about?” I asked getting upset.

I hated when someone brought up Andrea’s name. I loved that girl until one day she just up and left without a single good-bye.

“I think I saw Andrea,” Jimmy said again walking in with Leana and everyone else.

“Where’s Val?” I asked.

“She’s still at work,” Michelle said walking into the living room and sat next to Brian.

“I guess we’ll go back to the beach,” I sighed, “Just let me go change into some shorts and turn off the stove.”

I walked back into the kitchen and turned the stove off. I then rushed up the stairs to change into a pair of shorts. I rushed back down the stairs and wrote Val a quick note telling her where we were if she wanted to join us.

“I swear Jimmy if you’re wrong,” I started.

“I know you’ll kick my ass Matt,” Jimmy said rolling his eyes and headed out my back door.

We all walked out and we followed Jimmy as he picked the spot. He picked a spot far enough away that the so called Andrea couldn’t see us but we could see her. Michelle, Gena, Lacey, and Leana were setting towels out while all the guys took off their shirts.

“Mom come on,” the girl whined, “You promised me you would come into the ocean at least once with me.”

“Fine,” the woman replied and the blood froze in my veins.

I remembered that voice anywhere. It was Andrea’s voice and she had a teenaged daughter. The girl smiled as I watched them. She had my dimples and I looked at Jimmy and Brian who were just as shocked as everyone else.

“Last one in has to sleep on the couch,” Andrea yelled as she took off into the ocean.

“No fair,” the girl whined trying to catch up to her.

I smiled at the two women I was watching when Andrea’s daughter tackled Andrea into the ocean.

“Tegan Ann!” Andrea yelled resurfacing as Tegan laughed.

“We tied,” she laughed as they both laughed as they got out and got dressed.

They were walking back and Andrea looked over to where we were sitting and her eyes grew wide when we made contact. So Jimmy was right, Andrea was back and she was hiding something from us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys but I forgot to put the web address for the house and Tegan's Outfit for the last chapter.

Tegan's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/going_out/set?id=32243649

Beach House:
http://www.alwaysonvacation.com/vacation-rentals/337636.html#photo

Now for this chapter's Outfits:

Tegan's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32440934

Andrea's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/loving_beach/set?id=32441048

I would also like to thank the first four commenters!
bloodyvengeance
KellShadows
YourStalk3r6661
KillJoy Synner

Thank you for commenting!!!!