Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

"You're Tough As Nails"

When we got back to our house, Tegan went straight to bed and soon I was pulling out the photo albums that I brought in my carry on. I was looking through all the pictures of me and Matt growing up. I was crying silently when my cell phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID to see my brother, Tom, calling.

“Hey,” I said wiping the tears from my eyes, “Is something wrong?”

“No nothing’s wrong sis just calling to say that we’re almost there,” he said, “You okay you sound like you were crying.”

“I’m fine Tom,” I lied, “I thought you were coming tomorrow.”

“Traffic was clearer than I thought it was going to be,” he said, “We’ll be there in about an hour or so.”

I looked over at the kitchen clock to see that it was only nine at night.

“Okay,” I said, “Just knock on the door when you get here.”

“I will,” Tom said, “Love you Chipmunk.”

“Love you asshole,” I said rolling my eyes at the nickname I got from Jimmy when we were five.

I put away the photo album and started making coffee for Tom when I remembered that I forgot to lock the backdoor. I was locking the backdoor when Tegan came out of her room half asleep.

“You okay Mom?” she asked yawning.

“Yeah baby,” I said, “Go back to bed we’ve been up for a while.”

“You sure Ma?” she asked looking at me suspiciously.

“Yeah baby girl,” I said, “I’m heading to bed in a few.”

“Okay,” she sighed and headed back into bed.

I kept myself busy with my laptop making sure that I would be able to open up my own tattoo parlor here in town. I may not have any tattoos on my body but I was a hell of tattoo artist. I had a Master’s in Business Management and I found my passion when Tegan was four. I was looking for some office space when there was a knock on my front door. I went to answer it and saw Tom smiling down at me.

“The guys left the POD and told me to call the office and they’ll come pick it up,” he smiled, “And you’re baby drove smoothly here.”

“Good,” I smiled and let him in, “How tired are you?”

“Not very,” he said, “We made it here before even after you left.”

“You left two days before us,” I chuckled walking into the kitchen, “Coffee?”

“You know me too well Drea,” he said sitting at the kitchen table, “I like this place it’s perfect for you and Tegan.”

“That’s what I thought when I saw it online,” I smiled handing him a coffee mug.

“Did you see any of them yet?” he asked me.

“They saw us,” I said looking at my hands, “While we were at the beach, so much for keeping a low profile for a while.”

“Well you knew it was going to happen sooner or later,” Tom said.

“I know,” I sighed, “Tegan said she ran into Brian and he turned white as a ghost when she smiled. Then I thought I saw Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky, Leana, Michelle, Gena, and Lacey when we were at the beach and before I knew it I turned around and Matt was there and we made eye contact.”

“You’ll get through this Andrea,” Tom said, “You raised a great girl by yourself your tough as nails.”

“I hope you’re right Tom,” I sighed, “I hope you’re right.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Andrea's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32441733