Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

All We Are

Last night was great with Andrea. She cooked dinner for us and we had some fun, if you know what I mean. I was watching some TV with Bella when the front doorbell rang. I went to answer it to see Jimmy, Brian, Zacky, and Johnny all grinning like idiots.

“What’s up with the shit eating smiles?” I asked as the came in.

“No reason,” Zacky replied smiling.

“I’ll be right back,” Brian said and he ran up the stairs.

About a minute later, Brian was yelling from the top of the stairs.

“Dude did you bang Andrea already!?” he yelled, “You’re room smells like sex dude.”

I then put a hand to my face and shook my head.

“Did you?” Jimmy asked a hopeful glint in his eyes, “You two have been getting very close lately.”

“We did okay,” I said, “and man it was the best sex I’ve ever had.”

“Well what are you going to do today?” Brian asked.

“I don’t know,” I said, “Andrea left in a rush about something this morning so I don’t know what I’m going to do.”

“Call her and see if you and Tegan can do something today,” Jimmy said, “Maybe we can all hit the movies or something.”

“Okay,” I said grabbing my phone and called the number that I memorized the second day Tegan and Andrea moved in.

I waited for them to pick up and when they did I was shocked to hear the voice on the other hand.

“Andrea Jacobson’s house Bam speaking,” Bam’s voice answered.

“Margera?” I said shocked, “What are you doing here in town?”

“Hey Shadows,” he replied when he realized who it was, “Do you want to talk to the love of your life?”

“Margera do not push it!” I heard Andrea yell in the background, “Hey Matt.”

“Hey Drea,” I smiled, “They came for the surprise visit?”

“Yeah,” she sighed, “What can I help you with today?”

“I was wondering if you or Tegan wanted to go to the movies with me and the guys,” I said.

“We would love to Matt but Bam and Johnny promised to take Tegan to the beach,” she said, “If you want you guys can join them. She invited Mel, Stella, Drew, and Kyle too so.”

“Are you going to be there?” I asked.

“I have to babysit all five of the guys that are here so I’ll defineitly be there,” she chuckled, “Ryan you drop that nerf football now. I’m sorry babe but I got to go. My living room is becoming a World War III battle zone. Ryan Dunn! We’ll be at the beach around noon. Love you.”

Before I could answer she hung up the phone and looked up at the guys.

“They’re going to the beach with Jackass,” I said feeling jealousy running in my veins for some reason.

“You sound jealous,” Johnny said.

“She invited us to go,” I said.

“Well we’re going right?” Brian asked.

“Duh,” I said, “They’re going at noon.”

“We’re bringing our girls,” Johnny said standing up, “We’ll meet at the beach Matt.”

I nodded my head as the guys left and I tried to keep myself occupied for a few hours before I had to go the beach. When eleven rolled around, I went upstairs and changed into my swim trunks and threw on a black t-shirt. I grabbed a towel, my aviators, and my cell phone. I then headed out towards the usual spot Tegan and Andrea took when they went to the beach. As I got closer I saw Tegan and Kyle sitting on a beach towel talking and I saw Andrea sitting alone under the umbrella they brought.

“Mind if I sit next to this beautiful lady?” I asked grinning.

“Matt!” she exclaimed and got up to kiss me.

“Miss me that much already?” I chuckled when she pulled away.

“Such the smartass,” she smiled at me.

I put some things down when I saw the rest of the guys came over and Andrea smiled at me.

“We’re a family,” I said grinning, “You invite one you invite all.”

“I was hoping you would invite them all,” Andrea smiled at me.

“Where’s Margera?” I asked.

“Bam put me down!” I heard Tegan squeal, “Bam do not throw me in the ocean! Daddy!”

I then rushed over to Bam and mouthed that I would throw her in the ocean. Bam grinned and nodded and I picked Tegan up.

“Thanks Dad,” she said.

“No problem,” I smiled as I kept going towards the ocean.

“Dad!” she screamed as I got deep enough to throw her in the ocean.

I threw her in and then made my way back up to the beach because I knew Tegan was pissed. When she resurfaced she screamed at me and I started laughing along with everyone on shore.

“I hate you,” she playfully glared at me.

“Love you too my child,” I replied smiling.

She stuck her tongue out at me and I laughed at her. I then went and sat next to Andrea who was talking to Ryan and Steve-O.

“Shadows my main man,” Steve-O said as we did a man hug thing, “You taking care of my sister?”

“You bet I am,” I said wrapping an arm around her shoulders, “She’s not allowed to leave now.”

“Good,” Ryan smiled, “but can you loosen her up a bit. She about wailed on me this morning.”

“You were going to break my TV Dunn!” Andrea exclaimed and I chuckled.

“Sorry Ryan,” I chuckled and then I saw Tegan and Bam playing out in the sand.

Ryan, Steve, and Andrea kept talking but I started watching Bam and Tegan. They were laughing and having fun and I could tell they were comfortable with each other. I knew that Bam had basically been Tegan’s father and I felt a jealous pang run through me. I wanted to be the one making Tegan smile and having her call me when she got scared or was having car troubles. I didn’t know I was frowning until Andrea said something.

“He’s not going to replace you Matt,” Andrea said, “She’s not going to let that happen. You’re her father and she trusts you a whole lot more.”

“How do you know?” I asked.

“She’s never sang in front of Bam or any of the other guys,” she said smiling at me, “She only sings in front of people she truly trusts and she sang in front of you and the band before she really got to know you guys. She trusts you more than you think.”

“I still want to be the only father figure in her life,” I mumbled.

Andrea smiled and leaned her head on my shoulders.

“You’re becoming more like a dad everyday Matthew Sanders,” Andrea said, “Whether you want to believe it or not.”

I smiled lightly and kissed Andrea on the top of her head when I saw Stella, Mel, Kyle, and Drew join in on the sand football game that was going on. We spent the entire day and night on the beach and I was smiling when Jimmy and Zacky made a tiny bonfire and we were all sitting around it. I was about to say something when Tegan pulled out her acoustic guitar and smiled over at Andrea. She started strumming a song I never heard.

Wondering the streets, in a world underneath it all
Nothing seems to be, nothing tastes as sweet
As what I can't have
Like you and the way that you're twisting your hair
round your finger
Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you
What I feel about you.

I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
and cannon ball into the water
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will
For you I will

Forgive me if I stutter
From all of the clutter in my head
Cuz I could fall asleep in those eyes
Like a water bed
Do I seem familiar, i've crossed you in hallways
a thousand times, no more camouflage
I want to be exposed, and not be afraid to fall.

I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
And cannon ball into the water
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will
You always want what you can't have
But I've got to try
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will
For you I will
For you I will
For you

If I could dim the lights in the mall
And create a mood I would
Shout out your name so it echos in every room
I would

That's what I'd do, That's what I'd do to get through to you

I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
And cannon ball into the water
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will
You always want what you can't have
But I've got to try
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will
For you I will
For you I will
For you I will


Everyone was quiet and smiling. Tegan continued to sing and play her acoustic guitar until we all decided to leave. She sang one more song and I smiled proud of my girl.

I tasted, tasted love so sweet
And all of it was lost on me
Buttons sold like property
Sugar on my tongue

I kept falling over
I kept looking backward
I went broke believing
That the simple should be hard

All we are we are
All we are we are
And every day is a start of something beautiful

I wasted, wasted love for you
Traded out for something new
Well, it's hard to change the way you lose
If you think you never won

'Couse all we are we are
All we are we are
And every day is a start of something beautiful

And in the end the words won't matter
'Couse in the end tothing stays the same
And in the end dreams just scatter and fall like rain

'Couse all we are we are
All we are we are
And every day is a start of something beautiful, something real

All we are we are
All we are we are
And every day is a start of something beautiful, beautiful
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's an update for you loves!
The songs Tegan sang are "For You I Will" by Teddy Geiger and "All We Are" by Matt Nathanson which the credit goes to for the chapter's title :)

Matt's Outfit
Tegan and Andrea's Outfits

Comment and Subscribe please!!!