Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

The Beach

When I woke up, I felt Matt’s arm around my waist and we were cuddling. I looked over at the time and saw it was eight in the morning. My eyes got wide and sat up. Matt looked over at me as I was grabbing my clothes on the floor and started getting dressed.

“What are you doing?” Matt asked yawning.

“I have to get home before Tegan wakes up,” I said throwing on my clothes.

“Can I see you today?” he asked me as I crawled on the bed and kissed him.

“I have to look at places for my tattoo parlor and then I think Bam has something planned with Tegan,” I said, “Maybe tonight, I’m not sure.”

“Love you,” he said.

“Love you more,” I said rushing out of the house and running down the block to my house.

When I walked in Bam was sitting in the kitchen drinking some coffee smirking at me.

“Have some great sex Andrea?” he asked smirking wider.

“How do you know?” I asked walking closer to him.

“You reek of sex and you’re sex hair is amazing,” Bam pointed out drinking more coffee.

“Is Tegan up?” I asked.

“Nope she passed out on the couch waiting for you,” Bam said, “We were watching our sexond I mean second movie.”

“Margera watch yourself,” I said.

“Go shower before she wakes up,” Bam grinned.

I rolled my eyes and walked into my bedroom and went to shower quickly. I hopped out of the shower not ten minutes later and threw on some Penn State sweats and walked out to see Tegan sitting at the table with Bam. When she saw me she frowned and folded her arms in front of her chest.

“Did you two use protection?” she asked being one hundred percent serious.

“Yes Mom,” I replied, “Would you like to know how many times we did and where we did it too?”

“Well at least someone is being the adult in this house,” Tegan smirked, “We get five children and then you act like a reckless teenager.”

“Shut up and go change before I ground you,” I smiled at her.

She rolled her eyes and I grabbed a mug to pour me some coffee. I sat down next to Bam and Ryan walked out of Tegan’s room and I shook my head.

“Hey Caveman,” I smiled taking a sip from my coffee mug.

“Hey sex fiend,” Ryan smiled back.

“Will everyone quit it!” I demanded.

“Wow someone’s touchy,” Johnny said walking into the kitchen.

“Okay there’s three where’s Steve-O and Wee-Man?” I asked, “I counted five last night.”

“They’re passed out in the living room still,” Johnny said.

“Well I have to ask Mamma Jacobson something,” Bam said.

“Ask away Bam,” I said.

“Can I take Tegan to the beach?” Bam asked.

“Sure,” I said, “but I have to take her with me to look at tattoo parlor.”

“Well can we come with you?” Johnny asked, “And then we can hit the beach after?”

“We’ll just look at parlors tomorrow,” I sighed.

I went to go tell Tegan when the phone rang.

“Bam can you get that?” I asked.

“Andrea Jacobson’s house Bam speaking,” Bam’s voice answered the phone.

“Hey Shadows,” he replied when he realized who it was, “Do you want to talk to the love of your life?”

“Margera do not push it!” I yelled grabbing the phone from him, “Hey Matt.”

“Hey Drea,” he said, “They came for the surprise visit?”

“Yeah,” I sighed trying to look for the Advil, “What can I help you with today?”

“I was wondering if you or Tegan wanted to go to the movies with me and the guys,” he said and frowned.

“We would love to Matt but Bam and Johnny promised to take Tegan to the beach,” I said, “If you want you guys can join them. She invited Mel, Stella, Drew, and Kyle too so.”

“Are you going to be there?” he asked and I smiled when he asked that.

“I have to babysit all five of the guys that are here so I’ll definitely be there,” I chuckled walking into the living room to see Ryan and Steve-O playing with a nerf football, “Ryan you drop that nerf football now. I’m sorry babe but I got to go. My living room is becoming a World War III battle zone. Ryan Dunn! We’ll be at the beach around noon. Love you.”

I then hung up the phone and grabbed the football in mid toss.

“Oh come on Drea,” Ryan whined.

“Outside,” I said, “you know no football in the house.”

They all grumbled and walked out. I was about to start packing when Bam pulled me into my room. He shut the door and I looked at him.

“Tell me you’re happy now,” he said.

“Bam for the first time in fifteen years I feel whole,” I said, “I don’t have this little hole in my heart. I feel amazing now. I’m happy, Tegan’s happy, Matt’s happy. We’re all happy now. Tegan’s excited to hang out with her dad all the time now and she’s excited that they have a lot in common. Did she tell you she has a boyfriend now?”

“She said something about that,” he said, “So you’re happy with your move.”

“Yes,” I chuckled, “More than happy.”

“Good,” he smiled, “Did I tell you I finally asked Missy to marry me?”

“Oh my god Bam that’s great!” I exclaimed and hugged him, “You finally grew some balls.”

“Way to ruin the moment,” Bam chuckled.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

“I’m going to want to hear how you did it,” I said, “Now go get everyone changed and I’m going to pack things for the beach.

“We leave in like two hours Andrea,” Bam chuckled.

“I’ve learned with you five,” I said.

Bam just shook his head and walked out of my room. I changed and packed and before I knew it, it was time to head to the beach. When we got there we saw Mel, Stella, Drew, and Kyle looking for us. Tegan sprinted to Kyle and kissed him. I had to smile when I saw Tegan grin and Kyle grinned as well.

“Let’s set up right here,” I said.

We then started to set up camp and Tegan brought Kyle and her friends and she introduced them to everyone. Kyle and Tegan then went to do their own thing. I put on the radio I brought and grinned when Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Sweet Home Alabama” came on.

“Remember when we were walking across the stage at graduation you guys had it rigged for it to play this song and “Don’t Stop Believin’,” I said chuckling, “White was so pissed at you guys.”

We were laughing and talking when I saw Matt walking up to us. The rest of the day was fun. I loved that Matt was getting jealous of Bam when he was hanging out with Tegan and her friends. It showed me that Matt really cared about Tegan and wasn’t doing this because he felt guilty. Matthew Sanders was becoming my Prince Charming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!!!