Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

Sneaky Plans

I knew that Tegan wasn’t over Kyle after a week of school. Andrea told me she would come home and go straight to her room to do homework. It was Saturday afternoon and I knew that Mel would be at Tegan’s gig at the coffee shop. I needed to get information on how Tegan was really doing because I honestly wanted to murder Kyle when I saw how broken Tegan really was.

“How’s Tegan really doing?” I asked Mel sitting down next to her.

“Not so good,” Mel replied, “Last night at girls’ night she was crying. We ate a bunch of junk food and watched comedy movies all night. She really liked Kyle.”

“I know,” I sighed watching my baby girl sing and smiled, “She’s been putting up a front for everyone and it’s taking a toll on her. She may deny it but I was the same way when her mother left.”

“Well what do we do?” Mel asked and for the first time in years I didn’t know what to do.

“I hate to say this but we have to go talk to Kyle,” I said, “How is he doing with all of this?”

“He’s just as miserable as she is according to Drew,” Mel said as we saw Kyle walk in and stand way in the back so Tegan wouldn’t be able to see him, “Drew told me that he’s been locked up in his room over the weekends. He only comes to watch Tegan perform and then goes back home. He doesn’t even go out and hang out with Drew anymore and when he does he complains about how much he and I quote ‘fucked up his relationship with Tegan’.”

“Any ideas on how to get them to talk to each other?” I asked and then I got a great idea to as Andrea or Jimmy.

I don’t know why Jimmy came to mind first but he always knew how to stop us from fighting in our band.

“I’m going to go ask your uncle,” I said standing up and walking out of coffee shop and headed straight to Jimmy’s because I knew Andrea and Jimmy were having a best friend’s day.

When I pulled up into the driveway, I smiled when I saw Andrea’s Camaro sitting there. I got out of the car and walked straight into Jimmy’s house.

“We need Tegan to get to talk to Kyle,” I said walking into the living room to find Jimmy and Andrea watching I am Legend.

“What do you mean?” Andrea smirked, “I thought you didn’t want her to talk to the boy that broke your baby girl’s heart.”

“She’s miserable Andrea,” I said sitting down, “She’s acting the same way I did when you moved away. I know she comes home and is super quiet. She probably cries herself to sleep too because she misses Kyle so damn much. I don’t want my baby girl in pain either Drea.”

“Well we could always lock her and Kyle up in a room and make them makeup before we let them out,” Jimmy said, “Remember when you and Andrea had that huge fight freshmen year? We locked you two up in Brian’s guest room and you guys were in there for eight hours before we let you out.”

“It worked,” Andrea said as I pulled her onto my lap.

“That is true,” I said thinking and I felt Andrea kiss my cheek.

“We could lock them up in a guest room,” Jimmy said.

“We have to do it where they don’t know too well,” Andrea said, “Remember when they locked us in the room we had no clue how to get out because we never were at Brian’s house?”

“Should we go to Brian’s house then?” I asked.

“No we need to go to Zacky’s house,” Andrea smiled, “We’ve been to Brian’s house before and Tegan’s pretty smart.”

“So Zacky’s house?” Jimmy asked calling Zacky’s cellphone already.

“Yes,” I said.

“Hey Zack. . .Matt wants to wants to get Kyle and Tegan talking again and he was thinking about doing what we did to him and Andrea when we were freshmen in high school. . .Yeah I thought so too but they figured out we haven’t been to your house yet so we were thinking if you let us do it at your house? Perfect we’ll see you later tonight then.”

Jimmy then hung up the phone and grinned at us.

“If this doesn’t work then I have no clue on what to do,” I said, “because Tegan doesn’t want anyone choosing sides since Mel, Stella, and Drew were friends with Kyle first.”

“It will Mattie,” Andrea smiled at me, “It will Mr. Dad.”

“I sure hope so,” I said kissing her and got up from the couch, “I’ll see you guys later tonight. Love you.”

“Love you too,” Andrea smiled, “Be careful Matt.”

“I will,” I said and then left to go help Zacky out for tonight’s plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Matt's Outfit

Matt wants Kyle and Tegan to get back together? Over protective dad say what?!
Sorry it's so short but it's all I have right now because I've been busy with school and homework and all that jazz but if I can get three or four more comments I will update!