Status: Coming Slowly. . .Please bear with me

"I have a what?"

Flashbacks

For the past week Tegan’s been sulking in her own way. She goes out does what she needs to, puts up this act that she’s fine but at the end of the day she’s is hurting more than anything in the world. I knew she liked Kyle a hell of a lot. She wasn’t one into dating and when she said she I knew she was very interested.

“Hey Tegan it’s time to get up,” I said standing in her doorway.

“I know,” she sighed sitting up.

“You know it’s alright to cry over him,” I said sitting on her bed, “Even though we both say guys aren’t worth our tears it’s better to let it out than hold it in Tegan.”

“I know,” she sighed as I wrapped her in a hug, “You just know how I hate showing weakness.”

“I know baby,” I said kissing the top of her head.

“I hate guys!” she said as she burst into tears.

The great thing about mine and Tegan’s relationship is that I didn’t need to say anything back to her. She knew how I felt about Kyle pulling his stunt on her. She knew that both her father and I wanted to skin Kyle alive to go through the same pain Tegan was. We sat there and Tegan let out all of her pain and sadness.

“I have to get ready for my gig,” Tegan said wiping her eyes.

I nodded my head and let her go take a shower while I went to go get ready for my best friends day with Jimmy. I showered quickly and changed into a pair of jeans, a shirt, and shoes and let my hair dry naturally. When I walked out of my bedroom, I saw Tegan sitting at the breakfast bar staring into space.

“You sure your over Kyle Tegan?” I asked concerned.

“I’m fine Mom,” Tegan snapped and stood up from her seat.

She grabbed her guitar and walked towards the door.

“I’m walking and Mel will bring me home,” she said, “Call me if you need me.”

She then shut the door and I sighed to myself. We needed to get Tegan out of this funk. She could tell me she was fine a million and one times but I knew Tegan was far from fine. About twenty minutes after Tegan left, I headed over to Jimmy’s. When Jimmy opened the door he knew something was up.

“What’s wrong Chipmunk?” he asked as we headed over to his living room.

“Tegan’s so depressed Jimmy,” I sighed, “I don’t know what to do.”

“Hmm…..” Jimmy pondered as he pushed play on the movie.

I know for a fact that Jimmy and I didn’t watch the movie playing on the screen. We were both thinking of some way to get Tegan out of her funk. I was about to say something when Matt walked into the living room.

“We need Tegan to get to talk to Kyle,” her said walking into the living room with a look of determination on his face.

I had to smile a little because I remember the first night we found out Tegan and Kyle broke up. He wanted her to never talk to him again because he broke her heart.

“What do you mean?” I asked, “I thought you didn’t want her to talk to the boy that broke your baby girl’s heart.”

“She’s miserable Andrea,” he sighed sitting down, “She’s acting the same way I did when you moved away. I know she comes home and is super quiet. She probably cries herself to sleep too because she misses Kyle so damn much. I don’t want my baby girl in pain either Drea.”

“Well we could always lock her and Kyle up in a room and make them makeup before we let them out,” Jimmy said coming up with an old idea, “Remember when you and Andrea had that huge fight freshmen year? We locked you two up in Brian’s guest room and you guys were in there for eight hours before we let you out.”

I sat there for a minute and remembered the time they locked us up in Brian’s bedroom.

Flashback

Matt and I broke up once again about my friendship with my friend Lance. Tonight Brian invited me over for a movie night and promised me that Matt wouldn’t be there. When I walked into Brian’s house, he told me to go up to his room because that’s where everyone was going to be. After I said hi to Papa Gates and Suzy I walked up the stairs and into Brian’s room to find Matt sitting on his bed.

“Who invited you?” Matt snapped.

“Who invited you?” I replied just as rude.

Before we could even respond, Brian’s bedroom door slammed shut and we heard a lock from the outside. I was the first one to rush to the door to find it locked.

“Let us out!” I demanded.

“I can’t be in the same room as this whore!” Matt exclaimed.

“You’re not getting out of here until you both make up,” we heard Jimmy’s voice.

“Ugh!” I exclaimed and went to go sit on a bean bag chair.

Matt marched to the bed and we glared at me. After a few hours of glaring, I got up to see if we could escape through the bedroom window but I saw Zacky and Johnny sitting under the window and looking up at me shaking their heads no.

“I can’t believe you cheated on me,” were the first word to come out of his mouth.

“I can’t believe you believed Val,” I snipped back looking from the window, “She’s a fucking liar and wants to break us up and sleep with you.”

I then walked back over to the bean bag and flopped onto it.

“And how would you know that?” he sneered.

“Because she told me herself,” I replied.

“And why would she do that?” he asked.

“I don’t know. Why don’t you ask her when you take her out tomorrow night,” I glared.

Matt then looked down at the ground and then back up at me.

“Where did you hear that?” he whispered.

“From her talking to her friends during gym,” I whispered as the tears I couldn’t hold in anymore start to fall.

I heard the bedsprings move and then I heard another bean bag chair move next to me.

“I’m not that pretty am I?” I asked as I wiped the tears away, “I should’ve known that you never really liked me.”

“I do like you Andrea,” Matt said pulling me on his lap, “I don’t just like you Andrea. I love you.”

“I love you too Mattie,” I mumbled leaning my head on his chest.

Eight hours later and a bunch of talking and kissing, Matt and I forgave each other and it was the first time Matt and I admitted to each other that we loved each other.

End of Flashback


“It worked,” I said coming back from my flashback.

“That is true,” he said as I kissed his cheek from my spot on his lap.

“We could lock them up in a guest room,” Jimmy said.

“We have to do it where they don’t know too well,” I said remembering how Matt and I had no clue how to escape Brian’s room, “Remember when they locked us in the room we had no clue how to get out because we never were at Brian’s house?”

“Should we go to Brian’s house then?” Matt asked.

I thought about it for a minute and then a huge smile graced my face.

“No we need to go to Zacky’s house,” I smiled, “We’ve been to Brian’s house before and Tegan’s pretty smart.”

“So Zacky’s house?” Jimmy asked calling Zacky’s cellphone already.

“Yes,” Matt said.

“Hey Zack. . .Matt wants to wants to get Kyle and Tegan talking again and he was thinking about doing what we did to him and Andrea when we were freshmen in high school. . .Yeah I thought so too but they figured out we haven’t been to your house yet so we were thinking if you let us do it at your house? Perfect we’ll see you later tonight then.”

Jimmy then hung up the phone and grinned at us.

“If this doesn’t work then I have no clue on what to do,” Matt said looking down at me, “because Tegan doesn’t want anyone choosing sides since Mel, Stella, and Drew were friends with Kyle first.”

“It will Mattie,” I smiled light up at him, “It will Mr. Dad.”

“I sure hope so,” he said kissing me and he got up from the couch, “I’ll see you guys later tonight. Love you.”

“Love you too,” I smiled, “Be careful Matt.”

“I will,” he said and then left to go help Zacky out for tonight’s plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tegan's Outfit
Andrea's Outfit

If I get three more comments I will update!
Comment and Subscribe!