Status: XxCommentxX

Gifted

date night

Walking up to my room from my last class I rush up. Last night after the party I got most of my home work done so my date tonight wouldn't interfere with anything. Where is there to go on a date to when your in school. I hope he doesn't plan to have a study date because then I might have to strangle him. I hate when all guys do is say "hey let's go on a date.... to the library." Ugh any ways I have an hour to get ready. Looking through my closet to find something to wear. Taylor walks in. Even thought I've only known Taylor a few day least to say shes like a sister to me now. "Wear that Blue dress." She says pointing to one of the dresses I had laid on my bed. "But what if were just going to the library?" I sigh. "Trust me." Taylor say's smiling. Giving her a curious look she just giggles.

"I am Jacobs girlfriend after all."Chuckling she opens her closet. "And Blake told Jacob what were doing and Jacob told you?" I guessed . "Correct my sister from another mister." She carry's a pair of black pumps to me. "Oh my these are so cute!" I Screech. "Thanks." I hug her and began to get ready.

******

"I'm done!" I holler through the bathroom door. "C'mon out and lemme see." Taylor chuckles. I Open the bathroom door and walk out to show her the outcome. "I'm almost jealous of Blake!" She laughs and hands me my clutch. "Okay you must be back before I go to sleep." She winks. There was a knock at the door. Taylor opens it. "Now go have fun." Smiling I take in Blake's stunning suite. "So I dressed appropriately?" I asked him smiling. "You look great I feel under dressed beside you." He smirks. Smiling I shake my head. "You look very handsome." Blake chuckled. "Key word for... hot?" He asks. Laughing We walk down the grand stair case. "So where are you taking me?" I asked him. "You will see."

Stopping us before we got to the doors out of the mansion. Blake pulled out a black cloth. "Blind fold?" I asked nodding to the cloth. "Thought it would be romantic." He shrugs. Walking behind me and puts the cloth over my eye's. Giggling I reach out. "Here." Blake says grabbing my hand and placing his other hand on the curve of my back leading me around. ******

"Okay!" Blake says taking off the blind fold. "O my god Blake this is so ....." I began blushing. The day before the clearing had been party central now it a romantic dinner. Blake grabbed my hand smiling and escorted me to the table. He pulled out my chair and poured grape juice in my wine glass. Giggling I smile at him. " This all for me?" I ask him. "I'm thinking your worth this and even more." He told me while he sat down.
******

Walking into my bed room the lights switched on. "Tell me Tell me!!!!" Taylor trampled me with questions. "We danced to no music and had a romantic dinner." Sighing I take the pumps off and hand them to Taylor.. It was my dream date.