Status: XxCommentxX

Gifted

Young love

Last night was amazing I wish I could relive it again. Walking out of the dorm I locked the door and headed down the stairs to the kitchen. Realizing I left my book bag upstairs I jogged up to find a tall male in front of my door knocking. "Aria your gonna be late." Blake said while knocking on the door. "I know tell me about it." I chuckled. Blake's red face turns to me. "I forgot my bag." I laughed walking over to unlock my door.

Before I could even get the key in the lock Blake turned my hip toward him. "Well good morning." Blake Whispered. My heart fluttered as his gorgeous and sexy body came closer to mine. Hardly breathing while watching his head lower so close to mine and then gently before I knew it his soft lip's were crashing against mine. Way to soon our head's departed from each other. Smiling until it became weird Blake point's to my door.

"Your bag?" He asked.

"Oh yeah." I tripped trying to turn around.

Blushing I shuffled threw my key's trying to find the right one. Still mesmerized by the kiss my hands were shaking. "I'm sorry I have such an impact." Blake apologized with a smirk. He grabbed my key and unlocked my door. Rushing in I grabbed my bag and left the room.

**********

Walking into the lounge I saw the whole normal group of friend's there was Taylor and Jacob. Yup that's about it. "So?" Taylor ask's waging her eyebrows at us. "Are you guy's-" Before she could finish Blake coughed. Putting his finger up signaling for her to wait. Blake got down on one knee.

"Blake?" I asked in complete terror.Is he asking me to marry him.

"Aria?" He ask's while pulling out a big box.

"Will you be my girl friend?" He ask's. He pulled open the box that contained the most dazzling and pretty necklace that could of been on planet earth.

"Of course!" I smiled. Blake got up and once again his soft lips font their way to mine. "Yay!!!" Taylor was cheering and Jacob was smiling like a goof. Sudden terror rushed through my body. Blake look's at me with concern. "Are you okay?" Blake terrified grabs for his phone. "I don't know. All of the sudden I felt terrified." I told him. One second later a scream echoedthrough out the lounge. ​

A/N: What could be happeningleave your comment below telling me what you think. P. S(don't forget what school she goes to. School for the GIFTED and TALENTED???)