Status: Active! (updating as often as I can)

Resistance Is Useless

Wonderful Accidents

11.
Andy

I stepped onto the bus, after helping load the trailer, and flopped down on the large leather couch in the front lounge. I let out a big sigh and suddenly realized how tired I was. I looked up as Matt walked in, followed by Rian, Zack, Jack and finally Alex. The four boys sat down on the couch with me, with Zack and Alex on either side of me.
“The kids were fucking insane tonight,” Alex said as he sank further into the plush sofa.
“Dude I know!” Jack agreed from the couch opposite us.
“Did you see that one girl? She must’ve flashed her titties at least twice,” Alex stated.
“Yeah I saw her,” Zack laughed, “At least she was hot,” The other three laughed in agreement.
“You guys did really well tonight,” I added.
“Aww,” Alex said as he pulled me into a hug.
“Group hug!” Jack yelled as he tackled Alex and I, joining the hug. Zack was next to pile on, followed by Rian.
“Guys, get off! Ugh you stink!” I laughed to the four guys. They peeled themselves off of me and sat back down on the couch.
“Well,” Zack said with a yawn, “I am going to bed. G’night,” He said as he walked lazily toward his bunk.
“Me too,” Alex added sleepily, following Zack to the bunks.
“Good night guys. I’m gonna go to bed too,” Rian said after a few minutes. He slowly stood from the couch and shuffled off to his bunk, leaving Jack and I.
“Wanna watch a movie?” Jack asked.
“Sure. You can pick. I’m gonna go take my contacts out,” I said as I stood from the sofa.
“Can we watch it in the back lounge?” Jack asked quietly.
“Whatever floats your boat,” I said with a slight smirk.
After taking out my contacts and changing into my PJ’s, I walked into the back lounge and saw Jack reclining on the large, black couch, facing the TV. I sat down next to him and asked what movie we were watching.
“What movie do you think we’re watching?” Jack asked teasingly. Home Alone I thought to myself. I settled into the couch as the opening music came through the speakers of the TV. I shivered slightly, goose bumps appearing on my arms and legs. I was cold in my t-shirt and boxers.
“You cold?” Jack asked, noticing my goose bumps. I nodded in reply. Jack stood and walked out of the small room for a moment. He came back with a brown, fuzzy a blanket from his bunk. He plopped back down on the couch next to me.
“Here,” Jack said as he draped the blanket over both of our laps.
“Thanks,” I said sleepily as I leaned into his side. He looked down at me for a moment, hesitating slightly, before wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me a little closer into him. Jack waited a second for my reaction, then sighed and relaxed into the couch. I didn’t mine one bit.
We sat watching the movie for about another half hour, when Jack lifted his head up from the couch and shifted his body, accidentally dumping me onto the floor. I hit the ground with a thud.
“Oh shit! Andy!” Jack exclaimed as I laid my head back on the floor, laughing hysterically. He joined in on my laughter from the couch. After a moment, our laughter faded to giggles, and I sat up and stretched out my arms, motioning for him to help me up. He bent down and wrapped his arms around my torso, lifting me back up to the couch, and set me down next to him with my legs across his lap. He rested his forehead on my shoulder for a moment, continuing to laugh, before looking up, straight into my eyes.
“Sorry,” he said sheepishly.
“s’okay” I laughed. He arms were still around my waist, and he started to trace a small pattern on my back with his thumb.
“That tickles,” I whispered, grabbing his hand.
“Oh really? What about this?” he said as he pinned me back onto the couch and began tickling my sides.
“Jack! Stop!” I screamed through laughter, “No!” I finally grabbed his hands from my sides and held them up on either side of his head, catching my breath. I looked for a moment into his shining, brown eyes, him gazing back into mine. Keeping his eyes locked with mine, I let go of his hands and put mine on the back of his neck. I slowly leaned his face closer to mine. Jack, seeing where this was going, brought his face forward the last few inches, touching his lips to mine. The second our lips met, a warm feeling exploded in the pit of my stomach, and it was spreading with every movement of our lips.
Jack’s mouth was warm and soft on mine, as I ran my fingers through his soft hair, kissing him. He moved his hands to my hips, siting me up from underneath him. I tilted my head to the side as our lips moved together, my hand running from his hair, down his neck and arm, stopping on his waist, my fingertips touching the warm skin underneath the hem of his t-shirt. He pulled away from my lips for a moment, smiling and leaning back on the couch, pulling me on top of him. I reconnected our lips, this time more aggressively. I licked his bottom lip with the tip of my tongue, before he opened his mouth further and touched his tongue to mine. Jack began to slowly run his hand from my hip, down the back of my thigh, making me giggle, my lips still moving against his. As we continued to kiss, the warm feeling spread through my entire being, making my fingers and toes tingle. I then slowly pulled my lips away from Jack’s. I leaned my forehead against his as I smiled. He pressed one soft kiss on my lips before I moved my head to his chest and closed my eyes.
“Jack?” I whispered.
“Yeah Andy?” he responded quietly.
“Do you think we could…not tell anyone about…this?” I asked lifting my head up to look Jack in the eyes.
“Yeah, sure,” He said, nodding understandingly.
“Not even Alex?”
“Not even Alex,” he promised.
“Thanks,” I said quietly. I laid my head back down, letting my eyes close. I wondered what I had just gotten myself into, but realized that whatever it was, it wouldn’t be anything bad. With that, I decided to leave the rest for me to figure out in the morning. I settled into the couch, Jack still holding me, and let sleep wash over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAH! yay they kissed. well, more like made out ;)
i like this chapter! do you? comment!
and also, i have 11 subscribers now!!!!! YAY! you guys r awesome!!!!! and have wonderful taste in literature ;)