Status: Active! (updating as often as I can)

Resistance Is Useless

Mixed Feelings of Elation

12.
Jack

My eyes slowly opened, to find myself on the couch of the back lounge. Slightly confused as to why I wasn’t in my bunk, I then remembered watching a movie with Andy… making out with her… and falling asleep here. Andy, I thought to myself. I looked down to see that she was still fast asleep, her head resting on my chest, my arm on her back. I smiled to myself, as I studied her relaxed face. My eyes traced her prominent cheekbones, and her long eyelashes, that fluttered slightly before opening. She lifted her head up and looked around, before lying back down and sighing.
“Morning,” Andy said into my chest, “What time is it?” she asked with a yawn. “8:46” I said, looking at the clock on the DVD player.
“Is anyone else up yet?” she asked.
“Dunno, I’ve only been awake a few minutes, but I don’t hear anyone,” I replied quietly.
“Okay, well, I’m gonna go get dressed,” Andy said, slipping her glasses on and standing.
“Oh, um yeah, okay,” I said, sitting up. I waited for her to say something else, but she simply turned and left the room.
I suppose I didn’t really expect her to say anything about what happened last night, but I mean, she started kissing me out almost out of nowhere, and I would kind of like to have some things clarified. Like if she actually had feelings for me, or if it was just in the heat of the moment. And then she asked me to just keep it between us… why? Was she ashamed of making out with me? Was something bad going to happen if anyone found out? I was freaking myself out with these questions, so I decided to follow her lead, and forget it even happened, even though it was the best make-out I’d had in months.
♠ ♠ ♠
As you may have noticed, i changed the title of the story. (from That girl, That Girl to Resistance is Useless). When i posted this story, i hadn’t thought of a title yet and was really eager to start posting it, so i just made the title the first thing that popped into my head. I feel like “Resistance is Useless” fits better.
also, title creds for this chapter go to A Party Song, by All TIme Low. Good song.
and another thing, it’s exactly 69 degrees outside according to my phone. 69. heh, heh. oh geez, All TIme Low has ruined me ;)