Status: Active! (updating as often as I can)

Resistance Is Useless

Right In The Boob

24.
Jack

“Jaaaaack” A voice whispered into my ear, pulling me out of my dream. “Jack,” the voice said a little bit louder, this time the person speaking laid a hand on my shoulder. “Jack!” they yelled, shaking my arm and fully waking me, as well as scaring the shit out of me. I quickly flipped from my stomach towards the source of the yelling. In the process, I swung my arm back and hit them across the chest. And when my arm hit their chest I knew who it was without actually seeing them. After all, there was only one girl living on the bus.
“Ow! Right in the boob!” Andy whined. I finally looked over at her and laughed at the sight of her glaring at me and covering her chest.
“Sorry,” I chuckled. I ran my hand over my face and yawned as she hopped into my bunk and sat cross-legged at the foot of it. My eyelids began to droop closed again, but were abruptly open at Andy’s scream.
“Jesus Christ, Jack! That’s disgusting!” she flung a small Zip-Lock at me that had some sort of moldy item inside it.
“Oh, that’s what stinks!” I said as looked at the contents of the bag. I leaned over and peaked into the bunk below mine, which belonged to Alex, and saw that the curtain was open slightly, but he was still asleep. I flipped the bag into Alex’s bunk and turned back to Andy.
“So, did you need something, or did you just like to have your boobs punched in the morning?” I asked playfully. She smiled.
“I just woke up cause I was excited and couldn’t go back to sleep so I though I would wake you up too,” she explained.
“What are you excited about?”
“The beach! Duh!” Andy replied and looked at me like I was an idiot. I chuckled.
“How long have you been up?”
“About forty-five minutes,” she replied.
“What time is it now?” She pulled her phone out of her pocket and turned the screen on.
“6:18,” she said.
“Andy!” I whined, “We don’t have to be up for four more hours!”
“Sorry, no one else was up and I was lonely,” she said sheepishly. I sighed.
“I forgive you. Why don’t we just go back to sleep?” I suggested with a long yawn. Andy sighed.
“You’re no fun,” she huffed. With that she plopped out of my bunk, and I realized that she was only wearing a t-shirt and a pair of underwear. And somehow, she managed to look hot, even with a bed-head ponytail, no makeup and glasses.
“Andy?”
“Yeah?” she was already sitting back in her bunk, across from mine.
“You can come in my bunk, if you want,” I offered quietly. Andy smiled at me sweetly.
She left her glasses on her pillow and stepped out of her bunk and into mine. I scooted closer to the wall to make room for the both of us, and laid down on my side. She situated herself in front of me and pulled the curtain shut. I put my arm around her waist as she laid her head down, and pulled her close to me. She laced her fingers with mine and I nuzzled into the back of her neck. As I listened to the rhythm of her breathing, I realized that even with all the time we had spent together, this was the first time we had really done this: slept together, purposefully. And not one part of it felt odd or uncomfortable.
I smiled in contempt and let both of our breaths grow slower, until we were asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta-da.
Sorry I haven’t been updating as often as I normally do. I had a bad case of writer’s block. (More like writer’s-lack-of-motivation)
uh, leave me something. (please)
:)