Status: Active! (updating as often as I can)

Resistance Is Useless

Bad & Tingly Feelings

5.
Andy

I lay in my bunk, listening to the footsteps and mutterings of those already up on the bus. I had stayed up late last night and even if I couldn’t sleep past eight, I still wanted to stay in bed. The first week of tour had gone by in a flash, a very loud, very fun, flash. Everyone on tour was great; All Time Low had let me into their tour family almost immediately.
My train of thought was interrupted by a loud laugh from the back lounge, and I instantly knew it belonged to Jack. He had been especially welcoming the past week. I could tell he liked me. I’m sure everyone on the tour could, but I was careful not to flirt; I was being sure to send “friend only” signals. Sure, Jack would have made a great boyfriend, but I just wasn’t looking for a relationship, and I didn’t know if I wanted get involved with anyone so soon, after the whole "Dustin thing”. Every time I thought of him I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I hated thinking about the night that I came home and caught him making out with some random skank in our living room. Then, he told me it was my fault he cheated, because I didn’t put out enough! Asshole. And then, after I told him we were over, HE kicked ME out of apartment. I packed my crap and spent the night at my best friend Grace’s house, and that morning, Matt called me, asking me to come on tour with All Time Low to do lights and sound. I obviously accepted. The timing was a huge blessing, considering my housing situation, and that I had quit my boring, shitty job at my grandfather’s firm two weeks prior.
Not wanting to think about it anymore, I pulled the curtain back and rolled out of my bunk. I slipped on my glasses, stretched and headed towards the back lounge. I plopped down on the couch next to Alex and asked what we were watching.
“Home Alone. Again. Jack’s obsessed with this movie,” he answered, nodding his head towards Jack, who was completely focused on the movie, not even noticing my entering the room.
“Well it is the best movie ever,” I defended. As soon as the words left my lips, Jack leaned forward to look at me, his face lighting up. After a dramatic gasp, he added, “I fucking love you!” This statement was obviously a joke, and was only brought about by our shared love for the movie, but there was something sincere in his voice that made my fingertips tingle slightly. As we all turned our attention back to the movie, I remembered what I had decided earlier, and shoved those warm, tingly feelings deep into the back of my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dustin sucks! This chapter is kind of a filler, but things'll get better really soon I promise!!!! comment please! i really wanna know what you think of this story!
Andy’s PJ’s
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31538470