Status: Active!!!!

Just Open Your Eyes

Intro

"Melissa, I just don't know what to do, John is coming over more often since Josh got this new game for his XBOX."

"Rach, you have to talk to him someday, you gotta overcome your shyness cause if you don't you will never get with him."

I sighed as I talked into the phone again "I know but he's just too cute and anyway why would he like me, he's a junior and I'm only a sophmore."

"Rachel I have to go, my mom's making me do chores, but you are gorgoues and I bet he likes you as a friend even though you barely talk to him and plenty of juniors date sophmores in our high school."

"Ya I guess so" I gasped as I heard the front door of my house open "John is here, I will try to talk to him this time."

"Good luck Rach, don't forget add a little flirt in the conversation with John but not in front of your brother."

I laughed and said "I'll try and no way, Josh would be creeped out and confused."

Melissa giggled "He would be, ok now I'm going to hang up on you so you can go and flirt with John!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short introduction to see if you guys like the story plot! :)
Trust me all the other chapters will be long!
So comment and subscribe please :) And I very commited to this story and I'm writing a lot
Every week I will have a new chapter out. But if I get very good feedback I will update more than once a week :)