This Night Means Everything

I'd probably never see him again

"Love you, honey." Tay said as she pulled up to our apartment complex. I smiled as I climbed out of the car.

"Love you too and have fun with Anthony." I said as I shut the door. She blushed and waved. I giggled as I watched her car drive off down the road. I turned and walked slowly up the sidewalk, taking in the June air. I went in and climbed the stairs to the second floor.

"Hello, Lauren." I heard a kind voice call. I turned and smiled.

"Hi, Ms.Grant." I said softly to our elderly neighbor. She waved once more before continuing down the stairs, with her many pink rollers in her gray hair. I laughed quietly to myself as I took out my key and unlocked our door. The air conditioning hit me immediately.

I Went down to my room and took off the clothes I wore out and pulled on some chill clothes. When I was finished I went back to the living room. I collapsed on the couch and picked up the remote from off of the floor. I turned on the TV and flicked through the channels. Over three hundred channels and nothing to watch. I finally stopped when I saw that Scream was on. I loved this movie even though I found it more funny than scary.

I pulled a blanket off of the couch and curled into the cushions. I thought about this morning. I had a good time with Taylor. Even though she was swooned over most of the time. It sometimes got irritating. Not Taylor or that guys always fell all over her, It wasn't her fault and I couldn't blame them but what bugged me was being ignored. I usually brushed it off but sometimes it was hard. It wasn't that I thought the guys today were very attractive, they weren't my type but it would be nice to be noticed every once in a while.

It isn't like I haven't had a boyfriend before, I have but they never lasted long. The longest relationship I've had was a month. The guys always seemed to get bored and I think I might have been too much for them to take in. I mean, like the way I thought and everything. I knew I saw things different ways than most people and that was also another thing I've been told that i think too much. And when the guy meets Tay, I'm not as attractive as I was before.

I know I'm not that pretty. Guys never really stop and stare at me. They glance occasionally and look away after a few seconds but never stare. Well, except for today with that guy. I think that was a first.

The mans face flooded my mind. His hair, his tattoos and his dark eyes. He was no doubt one of the most good looking guys I'd ever seen but he probably wasn't looking at me in the way that I thought he was. I mean , a guy like him would never ever be with a girl like me and I'd probably never see him again. He was hot and very cool looking, I wasn't either.

I sighed and closed my eyes. All thoughts of today, tattoo guy and all guys in general left my mind as sleep took me over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I changed the name from Goodbye To Boring to This Night Means Everything.
Anyway, I hope you like it.
Feedback?
~ Lorin(:

Chill clothes
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32578691