Status: active

Jonas Next Door

Meeting the neighbors

Kat acted strange for the whole entire day...she never told me what was up but she just kept on saying she had a plan and that tomorrow would prove everything.....whatever that meant. Even though i couldn’t put it past her that she’s finally cracked but the look in her eye kind of told me a little different. Once everyone was asleep early as usual we would bid our goodnight’s to her parents then go down stairs and watch some movies we did for a little while until she said the most surprising thing ever.

''I’m tired I’m turning in'' she yawned her hazel eyes glazed over to me

''Um are you feeling ok do i need to call your mom” i said baffled checking her forehead, she slapped me off nope she’s fine i thought.

''No you assbite I’m tired that’s why I’m going to sleep'' she laughed throwing a pillow my way as she got up to head for the steps.

''Well night tinker bell''

''You’re going to pay for that later but for right now you should head to sleep to''

''Um and why is that I’m not the least bit tired and this movie is getting really good''

''Fine suit yourself and be cranky i don’t care but we have a big day tomorrow so don’t be pissed at me sweetheart'' she retorted her voice wailing from the staircase

''Whatever psycho'' turning and returning to the movie all of a sudden became hard to do ugh...i hate when that happens when I’m once wide awake and then someone tells me I’m tired my body betrays me and i get sleepy...bleh!..Ugh no fair i wined to myself i really wanted to finish this movie. But i eyes just didn’t want to stay open so after almost an hour with fighting with myself i returned to my room. Considering that i was plum tuckered out i just decided to sleep in my shirt from earlier and take off my pants. At the looks of my clock it was ten to one which is really early for Kat but again i stopped questioning her motives i just laid on my back and went to sleep.
**********************************
I really must’ve been tired because when i woke up to take a shower my eyes were slightly swollen. Ignoring that i took my shower after i brushed my teeth and i headed slowly to my room, i was still tired i slowly brushed my hair then i smelt the faint smell of chocolate consuming the house. Putting on pajamas i went down stairs to see what the occasion was. There was Kat humming and cooking while her boom box wailed out her evanescence cd. Clearing my throat i decided to make my presence be known but she still couldn’t hear me as she sung into the spatula so i turned off the music.

"Hello I’m still here-''she sang

*CLAP CLAP*''I never knew you could sing"

''Didn’t your mother ever teach you not to touch other peoples stuff’’?

''Yea but i never listened''

''Ok I’m going to teach you a lesson''

''What are you going to do spatula me to death'' i laughed

''Yup''

''OW'' i exclaimed as the cold metal hit my bare thigh

''Hehehehe''

''So what are you doing up so early?''

''I wanted to make these'' she pointed to the fresh batch of chocolate brownies on the plate

''Um i thought your mom said no dessert for breakfast?''

''Well these aren’t for me'' she said as she carried them out to the living room

''Then who are they for?''

''You’ll see soon enough now go get ready'' Kat demanded scooting me up the steps
I did as i was told and went to my room to pull out something to wear....something simple an AFI shirt and skinny jeans with flip flops. I was doing my hair when i heard the music again. After telling Kat she convinced me it was just a dream that i thought was real and that even when I’m up i still hear it in my head. Shaking the thought i went to meet Kat downstairs.

''Couldn’t you have picked something a little better?''

''Um what for what we are just going out''?

''Ugh well if you insists on looking like that at least take that scrunchie out and tease you hair a little like this''....She pulled out a comb and fixed my hair to her liking.

''Ok queen of weird i don’t understand why you’re making me do this but if this ends all the craziness please let’s just get on with it'' I said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ok let’s go” she said opened the door and made her way down the stairs and across the yard to the neighbors and stopped at their front door, it was then when I realized what she was going to do.

“c’mon slow poke” she said and I realized I had just been staring at her so I closed the front door and went over to stand next to her, she rang the doorbell and we waited for a little before the door opened and a woman who looked no older than 35 answered.

“Hello girls what can I do for you?” She asked

“Well we live right next to you and we feel as though we didn’t welcome you to the neighborhood right so I made brownies for you” Kat explained and held the brownies out to her.

“That’s sweet of you girls” the woman said taking the plate of brownies.

“Oh I’m Katora and this is my sister Hayley” Kat said

“You can call me Denise or Mrs. Jonas, whichever you’re comfortable with. Would you like to come in?” Denise asked

“Sure” we both said at the same time and she opened the door wider for us to come in and closed the door behind us.

Kat’s pov
“Let’s go into the kitchen, Boys come down here and meet the neighbors!!” she yelled up the stairs before following us into the kitchen and as me and Hayley sat down at the kitchen counter we heard a bunch of feet running down stairs and walking towards the kitchen.

Hayley grabbed my hand, she was nervous and so was I what if we were wrong about them being the Jonas brothers.

Hayley broke me out of my thoughts by squeezing my hand tighter and I looked at her shocked expression and as I looked over I knew why, the Jonas brothers were standing not even 4 inches away from us.

“Hi” I said in a small voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so chapter 3 is done My twin wrote half and i wrote half and i hope u enjoy it!! i'm pretty sure the next chapter will have more Jonas contact!:D