Status: Not sure if anyone will see this status but I'm going to try my hardest to go through and edit this story and then continue it!

Do Overs and Second Chances

When It All Falls Apart

The moment seemed to last forever before Izy snapped out of her shock. In an instant she spoke up seeming to become unfrozen. “What the fuck?” she yelled out.

The look on Cameron’s face didn’t help. At first he looked confused and then the weight of what had happened settled onto him. “Izy, no don’t. It’s not what you think. I didn’t…I love you only you.”

“No stop talking. I trusted you. I thought I loved you. It doesn’t matter what you say, I know what I just saw. Your just a typical guy,” she yelled back before storming away.

“Izy,” he called out while going after her. “Izy wait,” he called out to her again before grabbing her arm and trying to make her look back at him.

“Cameron, just leave me alone.”

“No, I can’t Izy we can get past this just hear me out,” he pleaded.

“Hear you out? I don’t even want to look at you right now. Just leave me alone,” she said with a slight quiver in her voice. She fought back her tears. It would be too much for him to see her cry now she already felt so weak and vulnerable.

“Please Izy,” he said weakly.

“Cameron just leave me alone,” she yelled, but he wasn’t about to stop and she knew that. There was only one thing that she could think to do to get him to leave her alone. Before she could even think it through she had pulled her hand back and then she made contact with Cameron’s face. Her action resulted in a resounding smack shocking both of them. However, Izy recovered first and started to run. Her mind subconsciously took her to The Summer Set’s bus and before her head could catch up she was pounding on the door.

“Izy?” The concerned look on Brian’s face made Izy realize that throughout her run the tears had started to fall. All of a suddenly Izy couldn’t keep it together any more and the tears kept coming in loud sobs.

“I-I-I-I-I’m sor-r-r-ry I j-j-j-just di-di-didn’t know wh-er-er-ere to g-g-g-go,” she stuttered out.

“Are you looking for Jess?” he asked with the same concerned look on his face. She nodded her head no longer trying to say anything. “Come on," Brian said holding out his hand to lead her to the back of the bus where Jess was.

The second Jess saw Izy being brought in the room clutching onto to Brian Jess shot up with concern. “What happened? Is everything ok? Is anyone hurt? Do I need to beat someone up? Can I get you something?” Jess just kept listing off questions. First she looked to Izy, but as the girl tried to stutter out an answer Jess turned to Brian who just shrugged. “Alright come on Izy.”

Jess took Izy from Brian and then led her over to the couch. She didn’t try to make Izy try to talk. Instead she let the girl cry on her shoulder while she rubbed her back in a motherly way. They just sat there while Izy cried. She cried until her eyes hurt and she wasn’t able to cry anymore.

“Are you going to be able to play your set tonight?” Jess asked full of concern for her friend.

“I don’t know,” Izy answered. Thinking about The Downtown Fiction and their set tonight just seemed to make everything hurt more. Fresh tears started to fall as Izy thought about seeing Cameron again right now especially while she looked like this.

“Hey, hey it’s ok,” Jess soothed. “I’ll text David and tell him you aren’t feeling good and won’t be able to go on tonight. I’m sure they will be able to figure something out. All right?” Izy just nodded again wiping away her remaining tears. “Now can you tell me what happened?” Jess wanted to know what was causing Izy so much pain but she was afraid to set the girl off again and make her cry.

“It’s Cameron,” Izy said quietly. Hating the words that were coming out of her mouth. “ I saw him kissing Amber.”

“What?!?” Jess shouted. “I can’t believe it I’m going to kill both of them. How could either of them fucking do that to you? You can do so much better.”

“Jess don’t,” Izy said tiredly. “Can we just watch a movie or something I don’t want to think about it?”

“Sure whatever you want, Izy. What do you want to watch?”

“I don’t know something violent and mindless preferably with zombies,” Izy answered.

“Anything you want,” Jess said before going to select a movie and put it on. Both girls were completely silent as the open credits started and shortly into the movie Izy fell asleep

Once the movie was over Jess slightly nudged her awake. “Iz, it’s time for your set. Do you think you can do it or do you want to stay here?”

“I think I should go,” Izy replied surprising both of them. She decided she didn’t want Cameron to know just how much he was affecting her. However, the second she stepped out of the bus her resolve wavered and the tears were back. She felt stupid and ashamed to have even given a guy this much power over her and she knew she wouldn’t be able to go to the set and see Cameron again. Instead she just crumpled to the ground and sat there against the bus.

She wasn’t sure how long she was there but after a while she was no longer alone. John was walking back to the bus but he paused when he saw Izy sitting there. He could tell she was upset. She wasn’t crying anymore but she was sitting with her knees bent, arms wrapped around them, and her forehead resting on her knees to hide her face. Deep down John still cared about the girl and before he could talk himself out of it he sat down beside her. He reached out to touch her, but then stopped himself. Not knowing what to do her just spoke out instead. “Hey?” It didn’t seem like enough but it was all that came to his mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm what's going to happen next. So there weren't any comments on the last chapter and I couldn't help but wonder; Do you all hate me now? Is it because of Cameron and Amber? I know it sucks but it had to happen the story needed conflict. Anyways comment and subscribe if you don't hate me. Until next time folks. Oh and I also forgot to pimp my newest social media excursion so folks follow me on tumblr! You know you want to there will be good times, so get that done and talk to me y'all.