Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Just As Much.

"You guys were so amazing," I gushed as the guys sauntered off stage one by one. Ronnie was the last to leave the stage and when he did he came into my arms, his lips attaching to mine. I laughed as we pulled apart. "Relax," I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his bare waist, "Breathe!"

"That was so fucking great," Ronnie replied, pulling me tightly against him. "So great."

I nodded and kissed his jaw. "Your voice sounded better than ever. You were so fantastic," I told him, a large smile on my face as I looked up to his dark eyes.

"Thanks, Att," Ronnie murmured, his chin on my shoulder as he squeezed me tightly and then let me pull him down the steps of the stage and over the where the other guys had congregated.

"You guys were wonderful!" I shouted as I pulled Jacky into a tight hug.

The guys cheered and thanked me as the technicians raced up the stairs to disassemble the drums and set up for the next band. I grinned and grabbed Ronnie's hand.

"Can we come back for the next show?" I questioned, pulling him towards me.

Ronnie glanced up at the board that they had backstage that announced who was playing next. Ronnie rolled his eyes when he saw the next band name. "Really, Atticus?" he asked, looking to my own dark eyes.

I nudged him in the side with my elbow. "Be nice," I warned, "I was just kidding earlier. Alex is too much of a good guy for me to be interested in."

"Good," Ronnie growled, leaning in to press his lips against my cheek.

I laughed and smacked Ronnie's chest. "So we're coming back after you shower?" I questioned, looking up to his face.

"Who said I'm going to shower?" Ronnie asked with a cocky smile on his lips.

I groaned and pushed myself away from him. "If you don't shower then I'm not hanging out with your sweaty self, you're too slick feeling."

Ronnie laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "It's just a little sweat, Atticus," he replied, "It's never bothered you when-"

I reached over and clasped my hand over his mouth as the guys bursted into laughter. I glared at him and punched his shoulder roughly. "Ronnie!" I shouted simultaneously.

"What?" he asked in defense after he pulled my fingers away from his face.

I glared harder. "You know what," I said darkly. I crossed my arms over my chest and half-stepped away from him.

I felt Ronnie's bare arm wrap around my shoulders. I leaned into him and rested my head against his shoulder as we followed the guys back to the bus. While the guys waited for Ronnie to get out of the shower, I headed to our room to find the camera that I'd shoved into my suitcase.

"What're you doing?" Ronnie questioned as he walked in and shut the door behind him so that he could change into another pair of tight fitting jeans and a sleeveless shirt.

"Was looking for my other camera," I said as I held it up for him to see, "I need to take the memory card out and put it in the camera that I was using for your show. I didn't know that one was running out of space." I made an unhappy face as I switched the memory card from my pink camera to my blue camera.

Ronnie walked over to me after he buttoned up his new jeans. "You took pictures of us tonight? I didn't even notice the camera."

I nodded and smiled at him. "It was your first show, of course I had to take some pictures of you guys up there."

"You have to show me later," Ronnie murmured as he reached for the shirt out of his own suitcase and pulled it over his head.

"Alright." I nodded.

Ronnie and I headed out towards the main-stage as his band mates argued over who got to shower after Jacky. I rolled my eyes at them and pulled Ronnie into the venue.

We went in the back way so that Ronnie wasn't going to be swarmed by excited fans. I yanked him around to the side-stage and I grinned at I saw four popular men climbed the stairs onto the stage.

"I love you a lot," I said quickly, "But I would really love it if you'd let me go hang out in the crowd," I told him, knowing that I didn't have to ask but running it past him would keep both of us happy.

Ronnie chuckled and rolled his eyes. "I guess," he sighed, "I'll be back here, alright?"

I grinned and pressed my lips against his. "I won't stay out there the whole time," I said, "Just until they play "Weightless" or "That Girl"."

Ronnie nodded his head and pushed me off towards the gate that would lead me out to the crowd. I kissed him once more before I raced off as All Time Low started in on their first song.

Alex, Rian, Jack, and Zack stood on the stage. Alex was getting really into the song as his fingers moved over the frets of the guitar. Jack was racing around like he was on some kind of stimulant. Rian was relaxed behind the drum set and Zack held his bass and grinned out at the group of teens and early twenties who sang every word with them.

It was about fifteen minutes later when the men on the stage started in on "That Girl". I was standing near the front of the stage and singing along with every song that they'd played so far.

"Now she's got me hooked on her like good cocaine!"

I sang along with the song as I headed out of the crowd and back towards Ronnie. I threw myself into his arms and sang my favorite line, changing it up a little bit to fit Ronnie and I's situation better.

"Now she won't buy my sex appeal, just a west coast kid with a record deal!"

Ronnie chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly as I bobbed to the music and sang the words with ease.

Ronnie and I stood on the side of the stage as they played through the rest of their set. They played all my favorite songs and I sung them to Ronnie, my arms wrapped around his neck as I faced him.

"Baby, don't yell. You're tearing a hole right through the walls of everything we used to know. I'm building a place, something amazing, just for the sake of saving us," I sang along, my lips pressed into Ronnie's hair, "From under the sun. Plastic hearts with nowhere to run. I'm rolling the dice on whatever's left. 'Cause God only knows that we could use the rest..." I grinned and pressed my lips against Ronnie's tattooed neck as the song continued without me.

"What's that supposed to mean to you?" Ronnie questioned, his lips hovering over mine.

I grinned and shrugged my shoulders as All Time Low moved into another song. "I'm taking a chance on us, Baby," I told him.

"I'll misbehave if it turns you on. No Mr. Right if you want Mr. Wrong. I'll tell you lies if you don't like the truth. . ."

"But," I murmured, seeing the look in his eyes, "I think I've finally made the right choice."

Ronnie swooped down and pressed his lips against mine as All Time Low finished their final song. The sounds of the crowd and the guys on stage grew more intense as I kissed Ronnie back. I tangled my fingers in his unruly hair and grinned into the kiss as I heard the guys of All Time Low come tumbling off of the stage.

"Hang on, hang on," I murmured to Ronnie as I pulled away from him.

"What?" he asked softly as he looked down, his brown eyes meeting mine.

I smiled at him and ran my thumb over his bottom lip. "I want to say 'hi' to All Time Low," I told him softly, happy when he didn't scowl or glare over my shoulder at the young musicians.

I took his hand in mine and pulled him over to the other band. Two of the members had already disappeared but when I made it over to the remaining members, Alex and Rian still stood there.

"Hi," I greeted, "I'm Atticus. This is Ronnie."

Alex turned to me fully and grinned. "Hey, I'm Alex. This is Rian."

I nodded quickly. "I know who you are," I said with a grin, "I just wanted to introduce myself before you hurried off."

Alex shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not in a rush," he told me as he reached up and pushed his bangs to the left and out of his eyes. I smiled at the fact that his eyebrows were a slightly darker color than his honey brown hair and almost the exact color of his eyes.

"I really enjoyed your show," I told him, "You guys are really great live. Better than I expected."

"Thank you," Alex said appreciatively, "I'm glad I'm getting a little feedback from someone who knows a little something about music."

I chuckled and shook my head. "I don't know all that much," I said, "Ronnie's the one in the music business. I'm just along for the ride."

Alex laughed and nodded. "Falling in Reverse, right?" he asked Ronnie, "I've heard some of your music, man. Pretty good from what I've listened to."

Ronnie thanked him and wrapped his tattooed arm over my shoulders.

Alex turned to me after their conversation died down. "You're being a little modest, aren't you?" he asked, causing me to frown in confusion. He laughed at my expression. "You are the daughter of the Epitaph owner, right?"

"You know who I am?" I asked, pleasantly surprised.

Alex chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "We may be on Hopeless, but we keep up with all the new surrounding other labels."

I nodded, understanding. "And Ronnie and I were news, right?" I questioned, smiling.

Alex nodded once. "Right."

We chatted for a few more minutes before he got called away for a signing by his tour manager. I hugged him before he left and couldn't wipe the smile off of my lips as I returned to Ronnie's arms.

"He's so nice!" I gushed, wrapping my arms around his torso, "I thought he would be, but you never know. Some musicians are total assholes!"

Ronnie chuckled and nodded his head. "Trust me," he said, "I know, Att."

I grinned and kissed his jaw. We were free from here on out. The rest of the day was ours. "What do you want to do?" I questioned, pushing my hair out of my face.

Ronnie shrugged. "I don't know. Are there any other bands that you absolutely have to see?"

I thought about it for a moment, thinking back to the boards that listed all the bands that were playing on every stage at all times. I shook my head with one last glance at the backstage board. "I don't think so," I told him, "All Time Low and Falling in Reverse were the only two that I couldn't live without seeing."

"You mean Falling in Reverse," Ronnie corrected playfully.

"No..." I trailed off, "I think I like All Time Low just as much." I screeched as Ronnie pulled me tightly against him and pushed his mouth against my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
You have no idea how many times I re-wrote this!

Check out Rewind. It's a Zacky Vengeance fan-fic and it could use a little love. All I'm getting is "I loved it" and "Can't wait for the next one!"

Those are great, but I love your guys' comments. You are more in-depth and meaningful. That's why I love you guys!