My Life After the Concert

The Next Day

I yawned. I had woken in bed with Nicki half naked. I was thinking to myself what the hell had happened last night. I immediately got up and put my clothes on and was freaking out. I was thinking,"Did I have sex with Nicki?' This shit was something new. I went to fine Aubrey. I was so scared so I decided to leave. I quietly sneaked out the back and then remembered,"Where am I gonna go?" So I walked to a place I knew about called Georgetown Cupcake. I had a few bucks,so I'd be me a cupcake for breakfast and then find a Starbucks.
"Omg I had walked into a Starbucks where Aubrey was. My heart had sank,but I didn't leave. I walked over to that handsome someone I wanted to fuck so bad. "Hello my handsome friend",I said in my most sexiest voice. He stood up put his hands on my large ass lol. I giggled.
"Hey there sexy ass",He chuckled. He kissed me a quick one tho. When he stopped I couldn't let him I shot up at him and kissed him with every force my little body had.
"Save that for tonight my sexy ass friend",He said. I sat down while he bought me a frappe and We shared my cupcake. He licked some of the icing off then he put it on my nose with his tongue. I thought,"Ew but kinda sweet at the same time." So then I kissed him again for some reason I just couldn't resist this urge.
"Ok I see you can't save that for tonight. We are going to my apartment here so Nicki can't here you moan and crap. Cause I'm pretty sure you a virgin rite sexy ass Jayla?",he asked in that voice I loved. "Hell yea I'm sure. Moaning?",I asked. "You will see Jay",He laughed.
He quickly picked me up and ran past the hotel we had stayed at and up the street.
I mean Drake acutally running surprised me. He got in and put on the bed striping. I just laughed getting naked.
He told me to get on him. So I did and kissed his sexy ass. He rolled over and said,"Don't do nothing when I'm on top let me do all the work." He kissed my neck working slowly down to my breasts licking them both. Then you can guess where he goes next. He put his you know what you know where and made me moan and i said,"OHHHH AUBREY WAT THE FUCK ARE DOING?"
He just fucking laughed but I liked wat ever he was doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
to find out more read on