‹ Prequel: When You Were Young

I Can't Remember That Was Us

Blonde Supermodel with Fake Tits

"Are you sure you're okay with me going? If you don't want me to go, I'll stay." Matt offered, laying his bag of clothes down on the bed beside of me. It had been two weeks since Matt and I sorted out our issues, and everything has been just wonderful. 

"No, I want you to go and have fun. Hell, I'd like to go, but I'm knocked up and the sea sickness would be amplified." I told him, raking my hand through my wet hair. I had just got out of the shower and I had a bath robe on over my naked body. 

"True. If you get sea sick by just watching Jaws, then you probably shouldn't be on a boat." he said with a smirk. I nodded and raised my eyebrows. 

"You'll only be gone two days anyway. Touring kinda made me used to being away from you." I said looking down sadly. 

"I don't want you to get used to being away from me. I'll just stay." he said before sitting down next to me on the bed. 

"No. You're going, Matty and you're gonna have fun. All I'm going to be doing is eating like a maniac and watching Jersey Shore." I told him with a satisfied smile on my face. 

"Oookay, but only because I hate Jersey Shore and I don't like the smell of pickles and peanut butter mixed together." he told me before kissing my nose and standing back up. 

"Brian and Stephanie should be here any minute." he grabbed his duffel bag and threw it back over his shoulder. Shortly after Matt and I married, Brian met a nice young lady named Stephanie. By the way he looks at her, you'd never believe that he ever gave me a second glance. They're madly in love and I'm happy for them both. 

"I'd better get dressed." I said, walking over to the closet to find some clothes. 

"If things were different right now I'd tell you not to even put clothes on."

"Oh, so you think that I'm fat and ugly now that I'm pregnant?!" I asked, looking at him in disbelief. 

"No! I meant that if Brian and Stephanie weren't coming over, I'd want you to stay naked!"

"Oh...sorry...Well, you are the only guy who's seen me naked." I told him in a suggestive tone. 

"I'd like to keep it that way...Oh, you mean that a woman has seen you naked?!" he asked with a smile on his face. He then put his hand up to his chin like he was thinking intently about that situation. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"No, you pre-vert." I said before grabbing my clothes and quickly putting them on. 

"I wish you would've done that real slow and let me-" 

"Matt! Let's go!" I heard Brian's familiar voice call from downstairs. 

"Coming!" he yelled back to him. 

"And that could have been literal. You're lucky!" he said pointing at me and giving me a wink. 

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go down there." I said walking ahead of him. 

"Hey!" I greeted our guests. This included Jimmy, Brian, Johnny, and Stephanie. They all greeted me back happily. 

"Where's Zacky, Fred, and Thor?" Matt asked as he slipped some flip flops on. 

"They're already down there. They're waiting for us." Brian answered him, crossing his arms in front of his chest. 

"We better go, then. What the fuck did I do with my sunglasses, Hay?" he asked me, looking around frantically.  

"On the piano." I told him. He grabbed them and put them on his face. He came over to me and instead of kissing me like I expected,  he kneeled down in front of me and placed his ear to my stomach. 

"Hey there. Daddy loves you and he'll be back in two days. Try not to make Mommy too fat, otherwise Daddy will have to find a blonde supermodel with fake tits to replace her." he said looking up at me with a shit eating grin. I playfully slapped the back of his head as he stood back up. 

"I love you, babe. I'll call you if it's humanly possible. And don't worry, no blonde supermodel with fake tits could ever replace you." he said before he kissed my lips. 

"That's because they wouldn't put up with your shit!" I told him jokingly. He just laughed as he walked towards the door. 

"Bye, Matty. Love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I was gonna make it longer but I didn't wanna make you guys wait. Don't you just love me?