Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

Close your eyes, they'll tell a story.Close your eyes, re-write the story,

Image

"Kiss me" He whispered into my ear softly, "Hmmmm, I don't know.. " He smiled and pulled me onto his chest, rubbing his lips against the side of my face. "please..." I sighed "Fine" and kissed him lightly, "Am I completely forgiven now?" I shrugged "I don't know.." He laid back down beside me and said his southern tone "Well letting you know this now...I cheated on you with Miss.Piggy" I smirked and turned towards him laughing "What!" He smiled "Couldn't help it...it was the dress" I rolled my eyes, and rolled over to move but his arm wrapped over my waist. "Tonniii" He whines, I glance over my shoulder a ghost smile playing on my lips. "What kenneth?" he smiles and glances down his boxers. I groan at the sight of his huge lump. And shrugged. "I don't know you haven't been very good" He pouts, "Pwease" I roll my eyes and launch myself on top of him, straddling his lap. Rolling my hips on top of him "Like this?" He closes his eyes and moans slightly "God. Toni stop" I smirk and roll a little slower. "Fuck" He hisses through clenched teeth. I smile,I loved teasing him. "Oh god Toni" I lean down and kiss his neck slightly, biting the skin and leaving a small hickey in it;s wake. "Ahh" I lean towards his ear and whisper in a breathy tone "Shhh.. your moaning is gonna wake up kade"

I laid naked on kenneth's chest as he played in my hair, "I want another baby..." He smiled "Well if you give me a round 7, we might actually make someone" I grinned "fine"


I wake with a eerie feeling, glancing over to see no one beside me, it was decided.. I was going to get toni back. No matter what
♠ ♠ ♠
Gonna try the ending again..the right way guys.
Forgive me?