Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

Run.

Image

I count to ten slowly in my head as the knock on the door startles me. I flash myself a smile in the mirror. "Grow up" I told myself in a soft tone, nodding towards myself before swiftly walking over towards the door. I open it with a smile, to see ashton. A little older, his hair a lot shaggier and slowly he was growing a bead.A crazy look in his eye, I couldn't remember the last time I had seen him "Hi Toni" He smells of alcohol. I give him a friendly smile "Hi.,.Ashton" he smiles, "I've missed you" I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. "I-i missed you too" I stuttered, why I felt so nervous. I don't know. His gaze on me never falther or changed. I grew eerie, and a little terrified. "I like really missed you" I give him a confused look and before I can answer He smiles leaning forward and crushing his lips onto mine.

My eyes widened and I pushed my hands up to his chest, shoving him away. "What the hell ashton" He raises his hand up scratching his head."Yeah" He chuckles "I was kinda hoping that won't happen" I give him a disbelief look and point angrily to the door. "You have to leave, Kenneth will be here any minute" He shakes his head, the look in his eyes deepening. "You see that's not going to happen.." A gun is sudden;y pointed in my face, leaving me paralyed and frozen. "Ashton..w-what are you doing?"

I backed away slowly but he stalked over slowly. "You see.. that's not fair how you used me. Fuck my brother, get pregnant and live happily ever? No, sweetie that's not how life works out" I shake my head, laughing nervously "Ashton...please don't-" "Shut-up" I flinched, his lost his calm compourse completely. He rakes his hand through his hair and says in a chilled tone. "So we're gonna make you and little kenny-boo suffer. The same way i've have" He sneers and grabs my forearm tightly, pulling me towards him. "We're gonna have a fun little reunion. And maybe" He leans close to my face, his hot breath on my ear. " be a good little girl, I might let you live.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Cue dramatic music (haha. Lame)
I wanted Ashton to come back dramatically.
Hope you enjoy!! <3