Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

It won't last too long again. All you are is all I need.

Image

My eyes peel open painfully; my mind is jumbled and dizzy. I glance over groggily to a blurry figure sitting beside me. I smile assuming it was Kenneth, A smile curve onto my face. “Kenneth” My voice is breathy and drowned out. My vision blurs to not see Kenneth, but Ashton instead sitting beside me. “Toni” He smiles, I am confused. My brain can’t remember why he was here, “Ashton?” My voice is barely above a whisper, His smile widens. “Hi. Toni” I try to sit up, but my body doesn’t react. I panic my mind clearing instantly. “Ashton” I say trying unsuccessfully to jerk my body upright, he chuckles. “It’s the drugs, my love” I give him a terrified look “What the fuck” I hiss through clenched teeth. He just laughs at me, happily. The door to the hotel suddenly opens and Kenneth steps in. His face confused. Ashton claps his hands together, smiling brighter. “Hi. Big bro” Kenneth comes in and shuts the door behind him, “What the hell is going on” I force my eyes to glance over towards him. “Kenneth...” I say weakly, his eyes darts over towards me. His expression crossed between anger and confusion.

“Sit down brother” Ashton tells him calmly, Kenneth walks in sitting the flowers he had brought in on the table, but he refuses to sit. “Toni? What is going on?” I can’t move but give him instead pleading eyes. “He’s crazy Kenneth, he’s been stalking me” I struggle to get the words out. Ashton sneers “Well. More like watching silently” Kenneth jolts up his fist clenched tightly,

“What the hell! Ashton what are yo-“

“Shut up! You spineless, bitch ass mother-fucker!”

He yells suddenly cutting him off. Kenneth’s face is angry; he launches himself at Ashton but is stopped mid-stride by a gun pointed at his face. He halts and stands still. “See? Who’s the badass now Kenneth? Now, I came here to get my pay-back bro, you know I always believed in getting even. You really thought you were going to live happily ever after?” he asks us in a collected tone, “Sit down and enjoy the show” He turns me slowly onto my back and uprights my body until I’m on my hands and knees. I droop a little, and calmly he grabs me and holds up to his chest. “Now sit and enjoy” he repeats growlingly angrily, Kenneth obeys, his jaw is clenched. While Ashton smiles “Good little doggie” He exclaims smartly. He reaches down keeping his eyes on Kenneth and pulls my sweatpants down with one hand. I cringe as the breeze tingles through my limp body. He sneers as with the same hand he pulls down my lacey underwear. Exposing my bare flesh, I tense up “Ashton please” I whisper pleadingly.

He grins down at me “I’m sorry. Toni love. But I loved you, and you did me so wrong” He leans down and unbuckles his pants, lifting his hips up slightly to slide them down. Kenneth is stirring uncomfortable in his seat. I don’t want him to watch, he senses it in my eyes and he glances down. Ashton rubs himself back and forth slowly outside my entrance. His eyes shifting over towards Kenneth’s. “Watch big bro” He mutters as he shoves himself painfully inside. I cry out sharply, tears springing up in my eyes. “I said watch” And I can feel the cold steel of the gun against my head, he cocks the gun and it echoes throughout the room. Kenneth hesitantly looks up his eyes meeting mine, pain and anger is in them. By his expression I can tell that he feels weak. I’ve seen the look before.

Ashton chuckles, pulling himself half-way out and then slamming himself back in. Over and over and over again, my fist move finally and clench the bed’s sheet. As he moans and lowers the gun slightly, “Fuuuuuuck” He hisses into my ear. The tears are streaming down my face and dripping off of my chin. My legs feel like jelly and I fall onto the bed, this just urges him more. His hips are thrusting faster into me. He drops the gun and it falls onto the floor, he grabs my hips with both hands and pounds himself repeatedly into me. His eyes are rolling in the back of his head. His gonna cum, I didn’t want Kenneth to watch this. Ashton growls deeply his hot cum spurting deep inside my body making me shudder and winch.

Then aburtly he stops , his body slumps heavily onto me, pinning me onto the bed. Kenneth shoves him off of me and he falls beside me. Kenneth picks my paralyzed body up bridal style. His face is fresh with tears, I nod crying harder. He cradles me into his chest. He grabs my stuff and glared back at ashton,a stray tear streaked down his face “Dirty fucker” He mutters, I raise my hand up weakly and wipe off his tears. “We’re safe now Kenneth. Let’s go home”
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhh. This is my favorite chapter.
I dk why thou.

(Rewrote it)