Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

Just stay quiet, breathe deep, breathe out, breathe slow

Image

No matter what I did, I just couldn't seem to fall asleep, kenneth's arm is drapped across my shoulders protectively. But I still can't seem to shake this weird feeling I was having. I glance around the room, it's enlighten by the blazing moon. Shadows dancing across the walls, then fading slowly. I untangle myself lightly from kenneth's tight grip and pull myself out of bed. I crept through the door and made my way towards Kade's room. When I open the door slightly, I can see her sleeping sillhoutte, her chest rising and falling slowly, snoring soundfully. I smile a little to myself and lean against the door's frame. Taking a small deep breath, suddenly strong arms wrapped around my waist and I tensed up. Kenneth's head rest on my shoulder as he yawns sleepily, his warm body on mine making me relax a little. "Checking on kade again?" I nod slightly turning myself around until I was staring into his face. He smiles sleepily and leans in, planting a small kiss on my lips. When he pulls back he whispers to me "Come back to bed" I smile and walk side by side with him towards our bedroom.

"Take your clothes off" He growls playfully, my smile fades as I grip onto my shirt. Bitting my lip and glancing away hesitatly. "Kenneth..I can't" I tell him, he gives me a confused look but with a small chuckle he says "Why not?" I can't meet his face, as I grip tighter onto my shirt "You know why kenneth" I tell him in a small tone. He comes towards me slowly moving my hand from my shirt and bringing me into his arms. "Is it because of Ashton?" I nod, and he sighs slightly. "Toni" He rises my head up by my chin. "I want to touch you, I want to make love to you and have kids with you. Because you are beautiful and I love you no matter what. okay?" I smile and nod, he smiles back then leans down slightly, his lips crashing against mine.

His kisses are slow, gentle and soft. I can't remember the last time when kenneth and I were ever gentle. His hands are tangled in my raven black hair as my body is rested between his legs. He smiles into our kiss and moves over slightly leaving kisses until he trails down to my neck. I can't stop the moans from softly falling out my mouth, as he gently grinds himself against me. He bites my neck and slips the skin between his teeh, sucking lightly on my secret spot leaving a small hickey. I moan again a little louder and he chuckles against my skin, "Shhh..babe. you're gonna wake up kade" At that moment I didn't really cared if it did, I haven't been touched in over 2 months. Had alot of solos.. Hell, I didn't just want this.. I needed this. He grinds harder, loving that there was only a thin layer of fabric between us. I thrust my hips downward to the rhythm of him, smirking when I hear his husky grunts and moans. I lean down slightly, taking his earlobe into my mouth and nibbling it softly.

I rub my clit against his cock, which makes him inhale sharply. Teasingly I slip his tip inside, then pull away slowly taking the feeling away. He bits his bottom lip, "Babe..please" He whines, his hands gripping onto my hips. Pulling the rest into me, I wince at the certain stretch but soon I start bouncing myself lightly on it. I take my time, slow gentle thrusts. My reward of this is his reaction, his head is tilted up as his eyes are fluttering close. "ah fuuck..." He groans, I speed up my pace as he pounds back into me. The friction between us becoming unbearable, I moan out his name and he sits up slightly making himself go deeper inside me. I wrap my arms around his shoulder my chest pressed tightly against his, as I bite into his shoulder hard to stop my sudden shrieking. I feel his cock twitch inside me, making me tighten my walls around him. Brimming over my release soon, also. "Oh shit toni...i'm gonna cum" He tells me in a deep throaty tone. I slam myself repeatly onto of him over and over again while he returns my thrust with some eager ones of his own. Our rhythm becoming sloppy and random, Until he's moaning out my name, emptying his contents into me. I toss my head back and with a finally moan I cum too.

We stay there for awhile, panting heavily. "Toni?..." Kenneth starts breathlessly, I take a deep breath and lean back so I can look at him. "Y-yeah?" He smiles tired and says breathy. "God damn..how I miss you."