Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

Sometimes I should probably, Just bite my goddamn tongue.

Image

"Could you please just put the cake over there?" I asked shoving my growing bangs away from my eyes, glancing around the brightly decorated room. I winched as my stomach churned, it had been doing that since the moment I woke up. My eyes flickering over towards the clock on the wall and I mentally slapped myself. All we had was a hour left, and still the fucking barney didn't show up. My mom saw me freaking out and she sighed smiling slightly "Calm down, Toni" She tells me in a calm tone that just made me freak out more. I raked my hand down my face frustated and sigh deeply, trying to control my breathing. "I know ma, I'll try" I replied back with a small smirk, plopping a happy birthday hat on her head. She smiles back and coughs hardily into her closed fist. My eyebrows furrow together in concern but it ceases it with a soft smile. "I'm fine, tesoro." She tells me but I'm not fully convinced. "It's just a cold"

The door bell ranged distinctly and she brushed me off, telling me to go answer it quickly. I took a deep breath and opened the door slightly, expecting the purple dinosaur to be staring back at me but instead find no one else but Levi standing in front of me with a little girl. Her once long blonde hair was now dyed a bright red and was falling down her back in tangled curls, she was wearing a tight black top that pushed up her boobs and short cut shorts and some high-heeled boots that stopped just below her knees. Her blue eyes aspected my apperance as well. My long black hair pulled up into a tight bun while I wore a gorgeous black summer dress, tyed back with a red ribbon. I glanced over towards the daughter who looked the same age as kade, probably a little older. She wore her bright blonde hair in a high ponytail, wearing a short blue dress. Lexi smiles at me sweetly and glances over my shoulder slightly. "Hi, Toni. Long time no see! Is kenneth here?" She sneers at me happily "He invited us" I can feel my mother's eyes on me and I sigh deeply, physically and mentally composing myself.

I returned the smile with a fake sickly sweet one of my own. "Umm... no, not right now. He's actually out with kade." I chuckled slightly "He's trying to keep her distracted while I finish fixing up the place." I smile at the little girl and she smiles back at me sweetly. "Hi, cutie! Do you guys wanna come in?" I ask, glancing back up at lexi who had a surprised look on her face as she glanced around the house herself. "Yeah bitch!" I thought to myself childlishly, widening the door and stepping to the side, allowing her to choke on the full- view of my gorgeous home. "Yeah" Her face dropped a little as she readjusted her bag on her shoulder. "we'll come in"

Levi stood awkardly with the rest of my family and friends while her daughter ran off, playing nicely with the rest of the little ones. I walked up to levi, smiling at her and offering her the other cup of juice in my hand. She took it slowly and tossed me another false smile. "Your little girl is so adorable!" I gushed, taking a small sip off my juice. "What's her name?" Levi tweaked her lips and smirked. "Her name is Jordan" She smiled geniunly at her daughter as jordan laughed and chased after another little girl.

I nodded slightly and glanced over towards the clock again. "How old is she?" I asked. Levi sighed and took a small sip of her juice as well. "She's 4, turning 5 in a couple months" Something outside caught my eye, another flash and I was certain it was one of a camera. I narrowed my eyes and leaned forward slightly. Levi recognized my strange look instantly and asked me with another sneer smile. "Are you okay" I caught the amusement in her voice and instantly knew she was the cause of this, but I was doing to well of playing off my anger so I just smiled and sat my drink down on the table nearby. "It's nothing really, I'll be right back"

And just as I suspected the paparazzi was flashing pictures from my outside window. I groaned shoving the door open with my shoulder and stepping out onto the platform. I neared them quietly but as soon as I opened my mouth to speak they had caught sight of me and started snapping pictures as well. I pinched the bridge of my nose irritated and smiled at levi through the window who was enjoying the entire scene. "Look guys" i started slowly, smiling sweetly at them. "Can you like please stop?... I just want this to be a quiet event, don't you guys have like a missing child to be looking for" Silence, the silence is what pissed me off the most. They heard every fucking word I said, but yet they still continued to snap pictures of me constantly. I leaned down calmly, picking up on of the bricks. I smiled at the camera men once more and weighted the brick between my hands, shifting it back and forth before throwing it with all my might at one of them. It hit the camera lens head on and the sharp force shoved the large man back, making him stumble and fall backwards knocking down everyone as the result.

"See, I asked you nicely to get the fuck outta my face! But it seems like no one heard me so now I guess we're even." I heard the men groan in pain and I smiled, once again satisifed with the outcome. "Thank you guys! Gladly appericated" I turn back over towards the window, levi shifted awkardly stiff and I gave her a small careless wave. She glowered at my briefly before turning away.When kade finally showed up I smiled, her small curls still holding place. She was wearing the opposite of what I was. Her bright red dress was dyed back with a black ribbon and my smile widened. She was resting on kenneth's hip when they stepped in, everyone jumping up from the hiding spots and shouting "Surprise!" Kade recoile back in fear and screeched, burying her face in kenneth's chest. Then everyone began to awe at her cuteness.

When everything was settled down, I pulled kenneth aside to share just a few words. His smile faded once he saw my calm demurer change. "Babe, what's wrong" a frown dazzled my face slightly as I glanced over my shoulder briefly before answering him. "Did you invite that bitch levi?" He glanced away and I already knew my answer, the sound of a crying baby dragged my attention away but before I left I hissed out to him. "Don't act surprised, when I snap honey"

I turned the corner sharply to see little jordan sitting on the floor, her high ponytail now twisted awkardly to the side. Kade was towering over her, her little fist balled up as she glared at jordan. I rushed forward immediately grabbing kade and pulling her away from the other child, "What happened" I asked the other children, my little cousin nikita was in charge so she had to know. "Well umm... jordan wanted to play with kadey's toy boat, but then kadey wanted to play with it. So jordan snatched it from kade, and kade punched her in face" I tried to conceal my giggles but they seem to slip out slightly, because I knew that was wrong but that still didn't stop it from being funny. I cleared my throat and gave kade a stern look "That wasn't very nice kade, say you're sorry" Kade shook her head and I sighed deeply "Kade, say you're sorry." She lowered her head and said quietly "Sowy" I nodded slightly and helped jordan up, she was crying and holding onto her nose that was gushing blood. I winched slightly at the sight and gently pushed her over towards her mother who was staring at her shocked. I smirked up at her and said in a calm tone

"The bathroom is down the hall to your left"