Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

The way I was thinking about telling you.That I was in love with her.I'm still in love with her

Image

**Normal P.o.v**

I bolted up and rushed to the bathroom, falling in front of the toilet and throwing up my entire insides. I held my hair back with a twist of my wrist and hovered over the toilet dry heaving. My face was burning up as I took deep slow breaths. This was the second time this week; once the wave of nausea was over I stood up slowly. My eyes drifting as the room went spinning around me. I fell feeling the cold tile press against my cheek,The door opened to the bathroom and my eyes weakly glanced up to see a silhouette rushing towards me, as I watched the figure come closer, I made out Kenneth’s worried face. He was saying something to me but loud ringing noises drowned him out and my vision dulled out into complete darkness.

I peeled my eyes open and blinked back tears as the bright lights burned my eyes, my arm flung up to cover them but pain struck me and It fell back down uselessly. The sound of an I.V dripping annoyed me. “What the fuck happen?” I asked out loud to no one, I was by myself. But I thought Kenneth was with me… A sharp pain sent me cringing back onto the bed. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as my body convulsed violently, the monitors wailing behind me as nurses and doctors poured in from the door. “Help me” I called out weakly barely above a whisper.

**Kenneth’s P.o.v**

When I found her she was on her bathroom floor, a small pool of blood surrounding her head like a halo. I freaked out calling her name but she was distant and out of it I’m sure she didn’t hear me. I sat on the couch that was in her apartment. The same couch we would sit on for hours and talk. I couldn’t go to the hospital with her because shame and guilt had sickened me. I looked around at pictures of her; the one I loved to look at often was the one with her younger self playing with a stuffed wolf. She glanced up at the camera and smiled big, my fingers brushed against it and I closed my eyes briefly smiling.

Punch your lights out
Hit the pavement
That’s what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes ya famous
All these problems make a statement!


Mindless self-indulgence’s loud yell brought me out of my trance; I answered my cell and said in a calmed voice.

“Hello”

“Yes hello, are you Mr. Kenneth Nixon”

I nodded even though she couldn’t see me “yeah that’s me”. The woman cleared her throat “Okay well we have Toni Anderson here, she was admitted in Saint Francis this afternoon. You were the first number that popped up on her contacts. So we called you”

“I know, I was the one that brought her”

“Good! And what is Miss. Anderson to you?”

The words were caught in my throat that was the question wasn’t it? What the hell does Toni mean to me? “Sir?” The voice brought me back to reality. “Huh?” I replied back dumbly “I’m Toni’s…” I hesitated “I’m Toni’s boyfriend”

“Oh okay that’s fine also because I have good news” I held my breath. “Is…is she okay?”
“She’s absolutely fine, just a little bruised from the fall. But there is something else I’m excited to tell you !” My relief faded a little

“What else is there?”

“Congrats Mr. Nixon you two are pregnant!” My jaw dropped and the phone slipped through my fingers. “What…what?” I was stunned speechless, my back slammed against the wall. “Mr. Nixon?” The woman made my name a question “what” I repeated out loud to no one.

“Ashton! Get the fuck up!” I screamed into the phone and I sped down the road to the hospital, Ashton yawned into the phone sleepily as I heard Levi giggle in the background. “For what?” He said annoyed. I rolled my eyes frustrated “going for my sloppy seconds little bro?” I could almost see him smile at the phone “I could say the same for you Nixon” I laughed harshly “You really thought you were Toni’s first don’t you?” He was silent as I chuckled more into the phone. “Nah bro. Like I said my sloppy seconds.” His breath deepened "Your so stupid! I was the one who taught her how to go down without gagging idiot! you thought she just automatically knew that on her first time!" I laughed harder harder as he hissed out “fuck you!” and hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
The pregnant thing...you kinda knew it was comin rite? XD