Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

I hope time could stop. it's hard for me to breath

Image

I rubbed my temples "just get the fuck out of my face Kenneth" I said in a low tone I was so tired of this. He just kept telling me that it was nothing like . I just got up and just walked into our room with him trailing behind me, I began throwing clothes into a big suitcase. Kenneth's eyes watered with fresh tears. "Toni...where are you going?... Toni.. please don't leave"

I ignored him and continued piling clothes into the suitcase. Kenneth grabbed my hand "Toni.. please don't leave me. I'm sorry" I sighed deeply and said in a tired tone "I'm leaving for a little while to think some stuff over.." He didn't drop my hand just looked at me with pleading eyes and in that spilt second I wanted to drop everything and forgive him, but my mind was made up. I was ready to go. "Find a Baby-sitter for Kade if you're not gonna watch her." I tossed my hair into a ponytail and stalked slowly towards the door. "Toni..." I opened the door and stepped out "Toni..wait" I slammed the door behind me.

**Kenneth's p.o.v**

"I screwed this up" I thought immediately as soon as she shut the door in my face, What was I thinking? What if she was gone forever now? What was I gonna do? I love her. I slammed my fist into the wall and it crashed under my weight. Tears steaming down my face blurring my vision. I screamed enraged awaking Kade and making her howl with sadness as well. I felt her pain and she felt mine.