Status: Comment and Subscribe!

All Day.

Suitcase.

It has been three days since Cody left, and I have not left my room except for meals and using the bathroom. I was now laying in my bed watching my favorite movie, “Win a Date with Tad Hamilton”. I shoved some popcorn in my mouth and then I heard a soft knock on my door.

“What?” I answered, not moving from my bed.

“Honey, there is someone on the phone for you.” my mother said when she entered my room.

“I don’t really want to talk to anyone right now.” I grumbled from underneath my sheets.

My mother sat down next to me on the bed and handed me the phone. “It’s Cody.”

My ears perked up when I heard his name. I took the phone out of my mother’s hand and brought it up to my ear.

“Hello?” I called into the phone.

There was a small pause and then Cody replied, “Hey, sorry I didn’t call you as soon as I got here. We have been really busy.”

I looked and my mom and pointed to my door. She smiled and patted the top of my head. Then she exited my room.

“Did you read the letter?” I asked.

“Yeah…”

I felt embarrassed, what if he thought I was a coward for not telling him what I felt to his face.

Cody sighed, “I wish I would have known before I left.”

“I didn’t want you to feel any different about your decisions. I want you to be happy.” I told him.

He chuckled and stated, “I will always be happy. I want you to be happy, even when I am not with you. I love you, too.”

I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Then I giggled, “So, what have you been doing in the big city?”

“I have been in the studio a lot. I recorded three songs already. And I am starting to cast for my first music video. Which, I was wondering if you would want to be in?”

“What?” I asked, I could feel air getting caught in my throat.

“I already talked to the director. I told him that I wrote the song for you. I want to fly you out here and you can be my lead girl.” he told me.

A smile crept onto my face and I tried to control my breathing. “I would love to be your lead girl. Oh my God, Cody, this is so amazing!”

“Alright, I will have all the details for you by later tonight. We are going to start filming in a week or so, but you could come over here early so we can hang out.” he said.

“That sounds good. Thank you! I can’t wait to see you guys!”

“Alright, Mags, I will see you soon.” Cody said and then he hung up the phone.

I smiled and yelled for my mother to come to my room.

She ran into my room. “What’s wrong?” she asked out of breath.

“Nothing is wrong. Cody just asked me to be in his first music video. He wants to fly me out to L.A.!” I shouted. I climbed out of my bed and hugged my mom.

“This is so exciting!” My mother answered.

“I know. I have to start packing.” I let go of my mother and walked over to my closet. I pulled out a suitcase and started pushing through the clothing in my closet.

My mother chuckled and said, “Alright, I am going to call Cody’s manager and see when you will be flying out.”

I smiled and nodded, continuing to fill up my suitcase. Then my mother interrupted my packing. She yelled, “Maggie, you are flying out tomorrow!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this. Comment and Subscribe.

Love You ALL,
Marie!