Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

This could mean everything

It's my birthday. My eighteenth birthday. Today, Victor and I could go public with our relationship, that we've only been in for a week. I was nervous. What if his fans hated me? I didn't want his fans to stop liking them because of me. I'd feel awful.

Also, they were going on tour in two weeks with Sleeping with Sirens, Chiodos, Breathe Carolina, and There For Tomorrow. It was a five month tour. What was going to happen in that time?

"Would you stop that!" Miranda scolded, tugging my lip from between my teeth. "Great! You're bleeding."

I looked up at her and smiled, innocently. "Sorry. Nervous habit."

She scoffed and returned to getting dressed. Annalise smiled at me and returned her gaze to the mirror, applying her mascara.

"You have nothing to be nervous about. The guys just have some news to tell you." Annalise consoled. "In fact, I'm sure you'll be very excited with the news."

I groaned. "I hate surprises."

**

We walked into the guys house, each of us going to our respective other. I still felt odd, saying that Victor was mine. I could call him mine. And, now, we're going public about it. Dates at open restaraunts, holding hands as we walk across the public beach, where people know him. It was strange, different, but every time Victor smiled at me, or held my hand, my heart would pound significantly faster. My cheeks would turn red and my smile would get bigger. I didn't know if this was what love felt like, but, if it was, I liked it.

"What are you thinking about, there, Harms?" Mike asked, grinning at me.

"Hmm?" I looked up, my lip between my teeth again. I gnawed at it, slightly, before letting it go. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"It's nothing. But, we have exciting news for you." Victor grinned, his brown eyes on me. "You're going on tour with us!"

My eyes widened and I looked over at Miranda and Annalise. They were grinning and nodding at me, thumbs ups in hand.

"We're going, too. We're the merch girls. You're going to be helping us." Annalise smiled, reassuringly, at me.

"Well, uhmm, this is exciting. I've never been on tour before." I replied, pulling my bottom lip back between my teeth. "When are we leaving again?"

**

"You really handled that well." Victor commented, laying on the bed with me. I had to get away from all the noise and confusion, so I went into his bedroom and curled onto the bed.

I didn't say anything, just tried really hard not to let my crying be too loud. I was scared and I missed my mother, despite how awful she treated me. To be honest, she wasn't always like that. She was comforting and knew exactly what to say to make me feel better. She, actually, started drugs my junior year.

I didn't know what I was doing with myself right now. I knew that, in some way, I had fallen for Victor and that I was going on tour with him. But, other than that, I was clueless. I wanted to find myself somehow and I was kind of hoping this tour would help me.

"Harmony?" Victor whispered. "I know you're awake."

I sighed, inaudibly, and sat up. Wiping the streaks off my face, I kept turned away from him. I flinched and stiffened when I felt him set his hand on my shoulder, softly.

"Harmony, something's wrong?" He asked. I couldn't take it anymore. Nodding, I turned and threw myself into his arms, crying. "Hey, sh, it's okay. Whatever it is, it's gonna be okay."

"I miss my mom!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

this is just an insight on what's going on with Harmony and how overwhelmed she is with everything. She's, again, not used to everything that's coming at her. She's breaking down and it's hurting her. Also, an insight to what her mom was like before the drugs.

Also, I really want to know if you want me to do a Victor chapter?