Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

You're sleeping alone

"Goooood morning, sunshine!" A very female voice screamed from the doorway of the guest room I was occupying. I whined and pulled the covers further over my head as a bright light infiltrated my eyelids.

"You guys, leave her alone." Vic's voice floated from the hallway.

I grumbled, "Listen to Vic. Leave me alone."

A very feminine laughed bubbled into the room and I, barely, got my head peeked out from under the covers when I heard bare feet slamming into the floor. I screamed and flailed about when a small body landed on the bed, beside me, and bounced.

"Get her off me!" I screamed, whilst laughing, as the girl stopped bouncing and her bright blue eyes filled my vision. "Miranda! You suck, so hard!"

She laughed and pulled the covers off of me. "We're going shopping. I'll let you borrow some clothes for today."

I groaned and threw my legs over the bed. Tugging at the large shirt that Vic let me borrow for bed last night, I tried to keep my underwear covered. I felt people's eyes on me and I was uncomfortable.

"Girl, is that Vic's shirt?" Annalise whispered as we trotted into the bathroom. I looked up and nodded, confusion flooding through my head. "Awww! Y'all would be cute together."

I blushed and shook my head, pulling the t-shirt off. A set of gasps filled the room and I was, instantly, reminded that I was covered in multiple bruises and scars. I turned around and tried, desperately, to cover them. Tears filled my eyes as they looked me over.

I was so embarrassed, but shock fell upon me as they enveloped me in a hug. We stood, silently, for a moment, before they let me go.

"Get cleaned up." Miranda ordered, shoving me into the shower. I smiled and washed up, quickly, not wanting to keep the girls waiting. "Alright, your clothes are on the counter. We're going to do your hair and makeup."

**

An hour later, and many worried knocks on the bathroom door by the boys, we were ready. The girls had already been up and dressed when they came and attacked me, so I had been the only one left.

I walked out of the room, Miranda's skinny jeans hugging my skinny legs. I stumbled and faltered in the heels she had bestowed upon my feet, not used to the added height to my five feet.

"You guys!" Miranda clapped, gaining the boy's attention. "How does she look?"

Vic's eyes were the first to widen, a blush appearing on his tanned cheeks. He swiped his hair out of his face, looking almost child-like. It was quite adorable.

Wait, hold up a two seconds. Adorable? First of all, I just met him yesterday and he just so happened to take me into his home, Second, I could never reach his standards. He's so perfect.

"You look great, Harms." Mike grinned, looking me up and down. I smiled, accepting the nickname, gracefully. I never had one before, so this was nice. "You gonna get your shop on?"

I dropped my head and giggled, softly. He was such a dork and he didn't mind making a fool of himself every time he talked. I felt a tug on my arm, meaning the girls were ready to go. I looked up and Annalise's hazel eyes filled my line of sight.

"Coming?" She asked, pulling me along.

**

Sliding into the backseat of the car, I smiled as the girls, immediately, filled the silence with chatter. They turned on the radio and a beautiful voice filtered through the speaker.

"Who is this?" I asked, bobbing my head to the sound.

Annalise turned in her seat, hazel eyes wide. "You don't know who they are?"

I shook my head, confused. She let out a humorless laugh and shook her head, turning the music up.

"It's our boys. Vic is singing." She replied.

Holy fuck. Now I know I'm not his level.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harmony

This is being written as I'm nursing a broken heart. I really hope you don't mind the shittiness of this chapter. Thanks you to Wilt, and lovely lies. you guys are great. Also, I'm thinking of doing Victor's point of view next chapter. tell me if you'd like that (: