Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

Am I close to where you are?

"Harmony! Get up, you have a date today!" Miranda called. I groaned and rolled over in the bed, covering my face with the sheets.

"Shuddup." I growled, clenching my eyes closed tight. "What time is it?"

"It's ten, baby doll. You've slept in long enough." Annalise cooed, sitting down beside the girl on the bed. "Come on. We're going to visit the guys before we get you ready for tonight."

I groaned and sat up, throwing my legs over the bed. I glared at Miranda as she giggled. "You have no tact, Mirrie."

She smiled. "I know. It's a lovable trait."

I smirked and made my way into the bathroom, shedding the shorts and large tshirt that I stole from Vic. I slid under the warm spray and sighed, lathering my hair with the shampoo. I let my thoughts wander as I stood there, washing.

I was excited for tonight, but for some reason, I wondered what Vic would say about. Would he look at me like he did last night, or would he congratulate me. I shook my head, telling myself that I didn't care. That I deserved a date with a guy that actually seemed interested in me.

"I'm out guys, let me get my clothes." I called, wrapping myself in a towel. I walked into the bedroom and grinned as I spotted the outfit on the bed. It was actually something that I would be comfotable in. I had also convinced the girls to let me get a few pieces of clothing that I liked and felt comfortable with.

"You ready to go?" Miranda asked.

I nodded, bending over to tie my laces up, before snapping straight back up. "Let's get this party on the road."

I didn't know why I was opening up so well with this group of people, but it felt like it was right. Like, they were supposed to be in my life. I shrugged and smiled, throwing myself in the backseat of the car.

"Oh, just so you know, another band is going to be at the guys' house today, discussing an upcoming tour." Annalise advised as we pulled into the guys' driveway. I nodded and got out behind her.

We walked into the house and, immediately, the girls threw themselves at their respectives, leaving me to fend for myself. I crossed an arm over my chest, rubbing my other arm, nervously.

"Hey, Harms. Come meet some of our friends. I take it you've heard our band?" Mike grinned, pulling me into the living room.

I nodded, enthusiastically. "You guys are great, actually, Mike. I used to listen to stuff like that at home."

I grew saddened at the fact I didn't have a place I could call home anymore, but plastered a happy smile on my face so nobody realized this. He grinned and pulled me further into the living room.

"What all did you listen to?" He asked, seating us on the couch, facing each other.

"There was this one band, I was in love with them. Sleeping with Sailors, I think?" I replied, tilting my head in thought.

Mike looked at me for a second, before laughing. "Sleeping with Sirens, you mean?"

My eyes widened and I pointed a finger at him in recognition. "That's it! I loved them."

"Well, I'm glad you like our music, pretty lady." Another voice piped up from in front of us. I looked up to see a really pretty guy standing before me, with the most gorgeous blue eyes I'd ever seen. "I'm Kellin Quinn, the lead singer of Sleeping With Sirens."

Holy shit, my life keeps getting more strange.

**

The girls and I left an hour and thirty minutes before my date. They were more excited than I was, because they were allowed to dress me. I would never have known what to wear if I dressed myself. So, the girls were taking this opportunity, just like they took every other chance to dress me.

"Alright, do you know where he's taking you?" Miranda asked, pulling out random articles of clothes.

I shook my head and shrugged. "He never told me."

She sighed and thrust her phone in my face. "Call him. Right now."

I did as she said and soon his voice was drifting through the earpiece.

"Hello?"

I grew nervous, twirling a strand of hair around my finger. "Hi, uhmm, where are you taking me?"

He laughed, before replying. "That's a surprise, but it's casual. No need to get fancy."

I smiled and rattled off where he could pick me up, before telling him my goodbyes. The girls stared at me, expectantly.

"I don't have a need for fancy dressing." I replied, grinning.

"I have just the thing."
♠ ♠ ♠
The daaaaateeeee! There wasn't much Vic in this chapter, but, just know, drama is to come in the next few chapters.

Outfit!

Hope you guys liked this chapter <3