‹ Prequel: The Sun Makes Shadows
Status: Sequel!

There's No Dark Without Light

Forgiveness

Matt's POV-

“Whoa!” I exclaimed, feeling another memory take place. This one was different. This one was of Marley and I, riding our bikes. Suddenly she turned to me and said, “Remember big brother?”

I jumped and lost control of the bike. I spun out of control and ended up at the side of the trail, covered in dust.

“Uh, you’re so silly.” She giggled, running up to me. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah.”

“Good.” She held out her hand and I took it.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered, looking down at her. “Do you forgive me?”

“Forgive you? For what?” She wrinkled her nose. “You say the weirdest things sometimes. Here.” She reached behind her neck and pulled the necklace she was wearing off. “Here.

This is to remind you that I will forgive you no matter what. Matty, you’re the only one I have, besides dad. I always want you around. Always.”
The memory whirled and this time I wasn’t in it. This time it was only Marley. I saw Damien revving the engine, driving toward Marley, who was completely unaware of what was happening.

“No!” I gasped, running forward. But she couldn’t hear me. If course she couldn’t hear me, you can’t change the past. But then something amazing happened. She turned her head toward me. I heard a beep in my head and flinched.

“Remember, I will always forgive you.”

“Marley.” I whispered. Another beep and she turned her head away. Damien sped toward her, and she looked up at the last possible second. Calm, unafraid, Marley.

“Let go. Let go for Nyaa. Love her. You need her. Now go.”

Another beep and I sat up, finding myself in a hospital room. “I remember!” I yelled, not caring who could here. The nurse looked panicked, then ran forward
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this came out so late. I ended up with some food poisoning, so I wasn't able to type. >.> But now I typed it up. I hope that you guys enjoy it! Love, comment, subscribe!

-camillia21