‹ Prequel: The Sun Makes Shadows
Status: Sequel!

There's No Dark Without Light

Matt, Matt, Matt.

Nyaa’s POV

I walked upstairs to my room after Val and I got home. She offered to cook for me but I declined knowing she had a long day; everyone did with everything going on with Matt.

Matt, Matt, Matt. He was driving me crazy. I hold grudges; for a long time… But I remember how much energy it takes to hate someone.

It’s exhausting and tiring and part of me just wants to forgive him and have everything be perfect.

No! He lied to me; hurt me when I did nothing to deserve it.

I didn’t want to roll over and give in to him so easily. I wanted to stay strong and prove I wasn’t weak. I wanted to make him work a little harder for a little longer. I only deserved that much.

I had earned that at least.

Nyaa you know that’s wrong.

My gram’s voice shocked me and I looked around the room before calming down.

But he deserves-

He doesn’t deserve your hate and you know it! She lightly scolded and I looked down in shame.

He lied to me and treated me like crap for no reason…

And he’s sorry about that. She said softly. You saw him in Limbo remember.

Maybe that’s not enough… I want him to suffer and work at my forgiveness for a little longer. I answered sternly.

She sighed softly. You wanted his acceptance and now that you have it you turn it down; you might push him away for good.

She grew silent after that.

Gram? Gram?! I sighed realizing she had left for the night; leaving me my own thoughts and another one of her warnings.

I didn’t want to think it but the thought came and stuck into my head like a bad cold; maybe she was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this wasn’t updated quicker :3

Comment, subscribe, & banner?
-Neche Narcissist