Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

And all that counts is here and now...

Kayleigh's POV

"God sake! Get up!!" a gruff voice bellowed from the kitchen.
"For fuck sake" I mumbled, jumping out of bed and strolling through towards the lounge, only to be met by a tired looking Nathan in the hallway.
"What?" I grumped.
I wasn't a morning person, never had been.
"The boys are coming down for 3 days before they go back home over Christmas and we've still gotta go pick your stuff up and then meet them in the studio"
I sighed as I backtracked through into his room.
"But Nathan, I have nothing to wear" I sighed, moaning again. I paced around the room, he turned round to look at me.
"You're an awful grumpy git today!"
"It's the morning!!" I yelled, falling back on the bed.
I could feel my eyes falling together as soon as I hit the covers.
My mind started drifting off only to be interrupted when a pile of clothes hit my face.
"Fucker!" I grumbled as I sat up.
"What was that missy?" Nathan winked.
Getting up I made my way into the bathroom to get ready, the clothes he'd thrown at me under one arm.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Packing my suitcases into the boot of Nathans car I smiled as I wrapped my arms round Frann and Samantha.
"Stay safe!" Frann whispered in my ear.
"You too! Have a safe journey home girlies" I smiled, tears filling my eyes threatening to spill out at any second. I felt a warm arm wind it's way round my waist and pulling me gently in closer to Nathan's chest. Looking up at him I was met by a soft grin that somehow made me feel better.
"Take care of her" Frann smiled softly at Nathan.
"I will" he replied
"You better this time!" Sam snapped as I turned to look at her.
Shaking my head slightly I asked Nathan to wait in the car.
"Uncalled for Samantha" I snarled as she glared towards the car.
"Well if he hadn't left you in the first place you wouldn't have gotten hurt and then he wouldn't feel so guilty and you could just come home!"
"Just leave it!" I hissed, noticing the window of the car was rolled down.
After saying my final goodbyes I made my way for the car. Slumping down in the passenger seat I rested my feet on the dashboard.
Driving along the roads of London the only noise that filled the car was that of the radio playing music.
"You okay?" a small voice barely spoke
"Mhmm" I sighed. "Nathan?" I smiled softly.
"Yeah?"
"Did you only ask me to stay cause you felt guilty about what happened?" I eventually spat out, soon feeling stupid for asking. His face said everything. Sheer hurt crossed his face as he stopped the car for a second.
"Of course not! I heard what Sam said, don't listen to her! I asked you to stay because I care about you and I want to be with you for longer than just another day."
Looking over at him, his eyes softened.
"We'll be okay" he smiled.
"We?" I smirked. Hitting my leg slyly he laughed as we pulled into a carpark outside a small building.
"I guess we will" I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?&lt;3