Writing You a Symphony of Sound

Sex and Baby Bumps

I watched Kyle from the time we left McDonald’s to the time we got home. I mean that he was his usual self again – blaring the music in the car and singing alone while drumming out the beat on the wheel. I couldn’t help but smile at him. Once we did get home, I started talking to his parents.

“How did it go?” his mom asked.

“Good. She let us hear the heartbeat.” I said.

“Aw! I wish I could’ve been there for that.” she said. The front door opened and Kyle walked into the room, looking rather pissed off at his phone.

“Well, Kyle recorded it so you could hear it.” I said. Kyle quickly found the recording. After his parents heard it, he left for band practice while I went upstairs to examine my body. I stood in the bathroom with my shirt off. There was no doubt that I had the starting of a baby belly. I smiled before I walked into my room and laid on my bed. I just laid there thinking about it.

Remember how I said my parents died three weeks ago? Yeah, well most teenage girls are upset when their parents die. Not me, I was sort of happy when they did because they were abusive. They beat me every day for almost five years, And when I was 13, I told Kyle’s parents. They got ahold of the cops and I went to live with them.

I decided to take a nap. I woke up three hours later to Kyle screaming. There was a woman’s voice. I guessed it was Makayla. This was confirmed when I walked into Kyle’s room with my shorts and tank top on. He didn’t notice me for a while so I just listened to them fight. It didn’t take me long to realize they were fighting about me, so I grabbed Kyle’s iPod touch and ignored it.

“MAKAYLA. SHE’S FUCKING PREGNANT. SHE NEEDS ME MORE THAN YOU DO. YOU CAN HAVE ANY OTHER FUCKING GUY IN THE SCHOOL. BUT NOT ME. I NEED TO BE WITH EDEN. SHE’S MY BEST FRIEND. PLEASE JUST LEAVE. WE’RE DONE” He screamed at her. She slapped him across the face and walked out, so I walked up behind him and hugged him.

“I love you Kyle” I said. He turned around and gave me a kiss.

“I love you too, Eden. Let’s watch a movie!” he said.

“What one?” I said. He thought about it.

“The Little Mermaid!” he said running downstairs to get the movie. I went to get my sweatshirt and by the time he was back, I was laying on his bed. He wrapped his arms around me

“Hey” He said.

“Yeah.” I whispered.

“You have a bump.” he grinned. I laughed and he kissed my head.

“I think the start-of-bump is cute!” he said. I rolled my eyes and kissed him.

“At least one person does. I think I look like I’m getting fat.” I said.

“I love you, Eden. Now watch the movie.” he said.

I had to have ended up falling asleep in the middle of the movie because I woke up with the sun in my eyes and Kyle passed out next to me. There was someone knocking on the door. I nudged Kyle as the knocking got louder.

“Come in” he muttered.

“Kyle William Burns. Eden Jaid Kane. It’s 9:30. Kyle I need you two to go to the store and get stuff for the cook out, your grandparents are on their way. “ his mom said. Kyle groaned as she left and then rolled over to look at me.

“Are you awake?” he said. I nodded.

“I’m not” he muttered. I gave him a kiss.

“How about now?” I said.

“Yes. I am now.” he said. I laughed and kissed him again. We laid there kissing for a bit until his mom came to the door.

“I don’t have a problem with you two being together. I don’t have a problem with Kyle putting his name on the birth certificate. But the stuff for the cook out isn’t going to get itself. “ she said. We groaned and went downstairs to get the list – seeing as we were still in regular clothes.

The drive to the store was like any other drive. Kyle and I sang along to the radio. We were still really tired so as soon as we had brought the stuff in, we went upstairs. I got under the blankets with Kyle, as soon as he locked his door. Why can I say? I’m a teenager with raging pregnancy hormones that may or may not make me extremely horny at times. I laid my head on his chest and he rubbed circles on my stomach.

“Stop it” I laughed.

“Why?” he said.

“It’s turning me on.” I said.

“If I stop, you’re just going to do something to turn me on and we’ll end up sleeping together . . . again. And my grandparents could be downstairs at any moment.” he said.

“I don’t care. I think they’re a lot like your parents. They understand we’re teenagers with raging hormones” I said. He shrugged before kissing me.

“I love you Eden.” he said.

“I love you too, Kyle.” I said.

I rolled over so I was sitting on his legs. He stared up at me as I unbuttoned his jeans and undid the zipper, standing up long enough to have him kick his pants off. I grinned at him as he took his shirt off willingly. He grinned at me.

“So are you going to take your clothes off or are you going to make me do it for you.” he said. I grinned and took my shirt and bra off.

“Do the rest yourself” I said. He chuckled before he quickly slipped off my shorts and panties. I connected the space between our mouths and we were flipped over to where he was on top. So we continued, gasping for breath and trying to keep our moans at a softer level. When we were done, he just sucked on my neck for a few minutes.

“Mine . . . All mine” he whispered. I giggled and rolled away from him.

“But Eden!” he whined.

“Shh! We have to get ready, and you have band practice.” I said. He threw his head back in protest.

“Come on Kyle” I said kissing him again. He got up and walked over to his closet, putting on fresh skinny jeans and a green shirt. I walked into my room and put basketball shorts and a purple shirt on. I met Kyle in the hall and we went downstairs, I sat on the couch next to him while his grandparents talked to his parents.

“Oh, hello Kyle and Eden.” his grandpa said. I nodded at him, laying my hand on my belly. Kyle grinned and laid his hand next to mine.

“Eden, have you felt it move it?” His mom asked me.

“Not yet. I don’t know what it would feel like anyway” I said.

“It feels like butterflies inside your stomach.” Kyle said.

“And how would you know?” I said.

“That’s how Jonathan’s sister described it.” he said.

“What are you guys talking about?” his grandma said.

“Eden was . . . sexually abused. And is almost fourteen weeks pregnant. We talked about it and she decided she wanted to keep it.” Kyle said. I felt something with my bump. I didn’t know what though.

“Kyle, you said it felt like butterflies?” I said. He nodded.

“Then I just felt it move” I said. He grinned and kissed me.

Our baby just moved
Our baby.
It just hit me I wasn’t alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Young Eden
Her belly

Fact: I was going to have Eden be a "cutter" then I changed my mind because that would be too much. So I just made her parents abusive, and thats why she wasn't upset when they died.

Fact: This is the first "sex scene" I've written in a long time, so I have to be a little less graphic and more suckish so don't hate!

Comments mean more updates and love!

- Tori