Status: We be working on it

Save You From Him

Chapter 13

“Chase! Jessie! Time for dinner, ask the boys if they want to stay!” My mom yelled.

I looked at Terry, Carlos, and Jay. I knew that Frankie was staying because he didn’t like hanging with his mom. Don’t get me wrong, I love Ma Bellarina, but she was pretty harsh with Frankie.

“Sure. Just let me call our mom.” Jay said.

While Jay was on the phone I went over to Terry and pulled him aside. Everyone had seen him crying earlier and I wanted to know why.

“Hey sunshine, are you okay?” I ask, wiping some stray tears off his cheek.

“Yea, I’m just missing my mom. Jessie’s an awful lot like her.”

He looked ready to cry so I grabbed him and hugged him to me. He started to sob in my chest. “Shhh stop crying please!” I say softly.

Then I rubbed his back and started to sing the song that my mom used to sing to me when I was little and upset.

Come stop your crying
It will be all right
Just take my hand Hold it tight

I will protect you
from all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry


Slowly Terry’s sobbing stopped. I lifted his chin so that he would look at me.

“Listen sugar, I love you more than anything and I’ll do anything to make you better.”

Then I kissed him softly. And it was the best kiss ever. Even better than our last one. His lips were soft and kinda salty from his tears. He wrapped his arms around my neck and mine went from his back to his waist.

“Hey lovebirds!” Jessie yelled at us, breaking us apart. “Dinner’s ready! Come eat before your mom gets mad, Chase.”

I gave him a hug and asked "Are you better now Sweetheart?" He nodded and smiled.

"Good," I leaned closer and looked at his lips and then back into his eyes. "Then lets...." I let my lips almost touch his. "eat!" I exclaimed grabbing his hands and dragging him inside, laughing.

I pulled Terry to the table in the kitchen and sat him down right next to me.

My mom looked up. She hadn't met Jay, Terry, or Carlos yet.

"Awh Chase! This boy is just adorable. Is this the mysterious one that you went on a date with?" She asked looking at Carlos.

"No momma. That's Carlos. The one next to Jessie is Jay and this beautiful sweet boy is Terry, the one who has stolen my heart."

She giggled. "Whoops, my mistake. So Carlos, you must be Frankie's boy?"

Carlos and Frankie blushed and looked at each other. Me, Jay, Jessie, and Terry started giggling.

"Well Chasie, this one's cute too." She said, referring to Terry. Then she turned to him. "Listen sweetie, since your the one who has stopped my boys late night ways, you can have the biggest piece of cake for dessert."

Terry smiled while everyone else complained. "Momma Beck, that's not fair. I have been your second son for at least twelve years now and this is how you treat me." Frankie complained.

"Frankie darling, you have gotten the biggest piece of cake for the past 12 years. Hell you got it last night dummy." My mom told him.

Frankie started pouting. "I still deserve the second biggest piece." He mumbled under his breath. My mom laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Come on Frankie. Sit down, you guys and let's eat!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Chase's mom!!!!!! She was so much fun to write.

So this might be a little short. I'm so sorry for that. I've been so busy. School starts on Monday for me :(

I kinda had fun writing this chapter because it's kinda like a date/get to see Chase's home life.

Now Daijah gets to write about dinner... cuz I couldn't decide what they should eat.

Thanks to
Hot Chelle Rae
poisongirl24
and
fischerblog
for commenting.
Please don't be a silent reader. speak up... Even if your telling me how bad you hate this story. Tell me cuz I don't wanna keep writing crap. Help me make it better. Kay gotta go.. I have to be in a show soon and my computers dying. Love you all. See you next time. Good luck Daijah :)